“Sushi ”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sushi ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Texas J Roll is the BEST, I absolutely love it!!!! Tony is the best, puts on a great show and makes the food delicious, we tip good and if he is working when we are dining there he comes over and cooks fir us! Love this place, the shrimp is very good!

1 Thank Crystal J

Amarillo, Texas
“Well There are Better Japenese Steakhouses”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Ate there on Mother's day. Food was mediocre at best, service was slow because two cooks had quit the night before, and I felt the food was way over priced. Better places to eat in Amarillo for this type of cuisine.

Visited May 2014
“Happy hour is great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went here yesterday for sushi since our first choice was closed. The service was good. The sushi was very good and fresh and during happy many of the rolls are only $2.95. During happy hour you can't beat Hayashi .

• Visited July 2013
Philadelphia, Mississippi
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here today with a couple of friends and it was superb! Going back before we leave Amarillo in November.

• Visited June 2013
Amarillo, Texas
“my favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

My wife and I eat here pretty often and sometimes take the kids but mainly our date night spot. The sushi is awesome and our meals are always more than enough. I have never had bad service, food, or drinks at this establishment and the prices are just right (affordable) especially since we have 6 kids. My son even wanted his party there so we did it and loved it. i would highly recommend Hayashi to anyone who loves good sushi and excellent service.

• Visited April 2013