“Great again!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Visited Saltgrass 2 nights in a row. The second we brought friends. Steaks did not disappoint ! Had strip steaks, cowboy ribeye, filet and tilapia. Salads and dressings were great. Onion strings are tasty. The steaks were all wonderful. Seasoned and cooked to perfection. Friend thought his filet was as good as he had eaten anywhere. :) The tilapia on the other hand had too much breading. Would not order it again . I would not recommend ordering fish at a steak house:( We will look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We had never been to Saltgrass before. - ( none local) saw the ratings. Thought we'd give it a try. I had the pork chop. Nice salad to start. Followed by a perfectly seasoned, cooked pork chop and fried onions. Probably the best grilled chop I've ever had. Spouse had the bone in ribeye. It was awesome. Friend had the sirloin. Was very pleased. Friendly service in a great atmosphere. We will be back:)

1  Thank PR0102
Reviewed October 26, 2012

9oz filet and coconut shrimp were outstanding! Cooked to perfection. Wait staff very accommodating. Could not have been a better experience!

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

In Amarillo for work and salt grass is in front of my motel. The herb crusted prime rib was just so so and the one I got was tough even though I was about 8:30 going there. I will look for better use of my money.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Steak was perfect and service was great!! We would certainly recommend Saltgrass and will be back again.