Courtyard by Marriott Amarillo Downtown
$75
$89
$104
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Residence Inn Amarillo(Amarillo)
$119
$110
$149
All reviewshistoric buildingparking garagefisk buildingcorner roompolk streetfront desktypical courtyardwithin walking distancebeautiful hotelplace to staythe air conditioningan upgradebusiness triproom was spaciouswould definitely stay here againsanta fepalo duro canyon
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Had a stop over in Amarillo on a roadtrip and stayed at this Courtyard in downtown. Very nice facitliy and rooms were very spacious and clean. I was suprised by how quiet the hotel was as well. The staff was very friendly and parking very convenient. Hotel is located close to lots of differnet places to eat or drink as well, which is always a plus. Definitely would stay here again when in Amarillo.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank BizTrvlerWW
CherylGH, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Amarillo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Everything about this hotel is great. We had a top floor, corner huge room with lots of windows. Beautiful views, especially of the sun rising over Amarillo. Nice staff, easy garage parking. I will always stay here when in Amarillo.

Room Tip: Ask for a floor on the top floor.
Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank June520
CherylGH, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Amarillo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments. I apologize for the inconvenience experienced while our system was down. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Historic building downtown, newly repurposed, nicely done. Room was a generous size, 8th floor afforded a great view. Large bathroom, lots of closet space. Very quiet. Good bistro for breakfast downstairs. Quite a step up from the other chains in town. Some problems checking in due to their internet being down, but the staff worked diligently to resolve.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hrs44

Thank you so much for staying us, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We certainly appreciate your understanding of our systems being down, I apologize for the inconvenience. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I've stayed at this location 10 nights in the last 12 months. This weekend was the worst. We were next to a room that first had a party...then went bad! Couple fighting, crying and cussing (I know all about his Mother!) until the security should up at 3:00am. When I talked to the front desk at 9:00am (with very little sleep) I found out the couple was staying two more nights, but they would move them or me.

I was out of my room from 9:30 until 3:00pm. The room was never cleaned. At 4:30, someone brought towels and shampoo (based on another call to the front desk) but never offered to clean the room.

I am a Marriott rewards member, but this may be the last for me. I can understand unruly guests, but the lack of professionalism of the staff is something I won't ignore.

Room Tip: Down the street...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Suzie721
CherylGH, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Amarillo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your experience for your most recent trip. We apologize you stay was unsatisfactory. When our front desk staff was advised the following morning, we offered the option of changing rooms and our offer was declined. While we understand that changing rooms can be an inconvenience that was the best solution we had. Please let our staff know immediately of any noise complaints or other issues and we will address them immediately allowing you and all guests an enjoyable experience.

Regards

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights on business. The Hotel and room were very clean and spacious. The Bistro was very convenient with great coffee and lots of healthy menu items. My room had plenty of work space with free internet. The bed was very comfortable. The gym has just 2 ellipticals and 2 treadmills for equipment, but that never seemed to be a problem as no more than 3 people were in there at one time. They also had free weights which was nice. My only issue with the room was with the heater that was loud as it came on so it kept waking me up in the middle of the night. This could have been a problem with just my room, so I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I had a corner room - that may be why it was more spacious.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Maura G
Donna P, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Amarillo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments and sharing your experience. In addition to our 24 hour gym on property, all our guests have complimentary access to the Downtown Athletic Club, only 4 blocks away. I hope you will take advantage of this addition amenity on your next stay. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.