“Did not disappoint!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stayed in Amarillo on our way to Dallas from Denver. I wanted a decent meal and not at a chain restaurant, so I looked at Trip Advisor and since 575 Pizzeria was number one we decided to give it a try. It was not far from our hotel luckily, but when we pulled up I wasn't expecting much by the looks from the outside. It is a very small restaurant, and all the tables were taken so there was a wait. It did take a while before someone was able to stop and ask if we had been helped, then we put our name in. We ended up finding a couple of seats after 10 minutes or so at one of the tall bar counter tables and decided to sit there as we were hungry and wanted to get to bed at a decent hour. When our food came, and it did take a while, it was very good. The dressing on the salad was excellent. It is a homemade balsamic dressing that was one of the best I have had anywhere. The pizza was great too! Especially the crust.

So though the service to start off with was not great and the food took quite a while (I think because it was so busy when we got there), I am still giving it 4 out of 5 because the food was delicious. Also our waiter was very nice and took time to chat with us once he was less busy.

We will go here again for sure if we drive throught Amarillo again.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is the best pizza I have ever eaten. The ambience is great. Noise level can be difficult at times but the pizza makes up for that.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Wow!!! We invariably seek out pizza parlors when staying overnight "on the road." This is a real find. The name references the temperature of their pizza oven. We were given a little bit of the history of this pizzeria by one of the managers who was seated next to us at the bar. The staff is awesome, very pleasurable, and no less than 3 other employees asked us how our dinner was.

The pizza we chose came to us piping hot, thin & crunchy crust, and flavorsome toppings. There is an ample selection of draft and bottle beers, and not just the big breweries either.

These people are doing it right, hats off to the 575!!! We will be back.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

During a recent business trip I order a take-out pizza from 575 Pizzeria. Normally I order from some "chain" pizzeria but I found their restaurant on my smart phone restaurant app. The pizza was hot, fresh and the crust was crunchy and freshly baked. I LOVE pizza and would encourage anyone in the Amarillo area, or if traveling to the Amarillo area, to make this pizzeria a denfinate stop! Next time I will eat in and enjoy the atmosphere!

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Best pizza in town! Great atmosphere and entertainment!

The service and pizza are always fantastic! The atmosphere is warm.