“delicious”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“delicious”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

When we pulled up, I thought the place was deserted. Amarillo is a little strange in the way its laid out. But, once we went inside we saw the joint was jumping. We're gluten free and always support businesses that cater to those with special needs, but this place went beyond that.

Visited August 2013

“Not a bad looking place but the pizza royaly sucks”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Not worth your time
Just not what I was expecting from the number one ranked restaurant in town. Ggihsdyvcducsdybcdhvddyhcfghcdddukfdfhjcffibcdfjvfdfhkvdshhddc

• Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
“A super find in Amarillo!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We loved the staff, the feel of the place, and the food was fabulous. The Caesar Salad tasted fresh out of the garden, and the xs pizza each was exactly the right size. I don't think you can go wrong here with this non-chain!!

1 Thank dianaholbert
Toronto, Canada
“Did I order wrong?”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Stopped in for lunch as my able companion craved pizza. He also ordered, which meant more meat (four of them) and less veg (none) than would have been my preference.

And I didn't like the pizza much at all. But he did.

It was greasy, with a thinner crust than I'm used to. It was a little overdone, and some of the meat and crust were a little burnt. And it was very greasy. Ooops, repeating myself. But when I saw the grease on the tray after lifting a slice....

Service was excellent.

“We love 575 pizza”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Great place to eat and the service is always great. We try and go there at least once a week. Cannot wait for the new location to open. The only bad thing about eating at 575... You'll never eat pizza anywhere else because nothing compares. It is the best!