“I have never been to Thailand, but this is great food!”
Review of My Thai

My Thai
Ranked #73 of 506 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Las Cruces, NM
“I have never been to Thailand, but this is great food!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The review dated 1/6/13 is funny. He complains this is not Thai food and then complains about Won-ton soup; which is Chinese. Again we shared a $7.25 meal and ended with a full scoop left over. The help was attentive and the food came quickly. It was delicious. Full of chicken, 5 large shrimp and crisp veggies. The menu listed on Tripadvisor is not for this restaurant, but the website is correct and has the correct menu. I cannot verify that the King of Siam will praise the Thai cooking, but the flavor and the condiments (especially the hot sauces) make this 60YO American crave coming back every time I pass through Amarillo. I only wish I could find this combination of flavor and price in southern New Mexico or far west Texas .

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Kevin B

Austin, Texas
“This is not Thai Food...”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

No matter what the sign says outside, it is not Thai food and doesn't even come close. I was so disappointed! Traveling through Amarillo on business 01/06/13, I pulled into this restaurant parking lot because it appeared full. However, the meal was a disappointment and the Won Ton Soup was the worst I've had ... almost anywhere! Keep going...!! You can easily find something much better.

• Visited January 2013
Las Cruces, NM
“Info in tripadvisor is wrong, great place”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I could not find My Thai on tripadvisor because it was listed as a 3$. The only way to get over $20 is to take 4 people. Every entree is under $9. The portions are so big we always split them (at no extra cost) and both leave full (I am over 300lbs.) They also provide a tray of sauces so I can make mine as hot as I like. This place does enormous take out business(it is near the medical center) and the lunch specials sound great(I am never going through here at lunch time so I can't testify). If you like fresh, good, prepared to order Chinese/Thai food go to My Thai in Amarillo.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Kevin B
Amarillo
“Always a good meal!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

We were looking for a good meal and once again My Thai met our expectations. The food, service and portions were very good. The staff was attentive without being intrusive. Price was just right!

Houston, Texas
“delicious”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I liked the food and service.. It was pretty crowded but thats always a great sign of customer satisfaction so you can never go wrong when the majority approves.You will return for more if you love good Thai Food.

Visited October 2012