“Always a good meal!”

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Amarillo
“Always a good meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

It was a last minute decision to go to lunch and we wanted Sweet and Sour Chicken with Fried Rice. Arriving less than 30 minutes before they closed at 3:00 we were seated and served. The food was excellent as usual and the wait staff was just as attentive. Their portions are always large and good. We left full and very satisfied.

1 Thank Robert S

Amarillo, Texas, United States
“Its a good place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

When I first tried their food it was great. Now their food has become bad for some reason. Its Tate less

Amarillo, Texas
“Oldie but Goodie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Over the years they have been consistently good. I love their vegetable fried rice with chicken and egg rolls.

Visited July 2012
Arlington, Texas
“Great Thai Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Their chicken chow mein is fantastic. This is my favorite dish here but all the other dishes I have had are very good as well. Try their shrimp rolls while you are there. They are also very good if you like shrimp rolls. Plus, their thai tea is very good and not ridiculously expensive. Speaking of price, two people can easily eat off one plate. The portions are huge. One of the best Thai places I have eaten at, who knew it would be in Amarillo.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Windyflying
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“There is none better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

I've been frequenting this restaurant for over 20 years. It's the first place my out of town family wants to eat when they visit. I love the Charlie's Special, Tum Yum Noodle Soup, Go See Me, Garlic Pork Chop, Vegetable Fried Rice with Chicken and their spring rolls. They have lunch specials that are sooo reasonable

Visited April 2012