“This is the nicest place ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 69 Hotels in Amarillo
Mesa, Arizona, United States
“This is the nicest place ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay, the rooms are so nice, well decorated and comfortable beds! We will definitely stay again the next time we travel. Thank you very much. Breakfast was delicious. Hotel was very clean. The staff was very friendly.

• 5 of 5 stars
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and took the time to tell everyone! Thank you for being our guest. We home to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Orland Park, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

What a nice property. Becky at the front desk made us feel at home. The place is decorated to the nines and the room was fantastic. The room was crowded but all the furniture was top notch. The whole place must have been done by a decorator. The shower was fantastic, a tiled walk in without a curtain. I felt refreshed after a long day on the road.
Breakfast was one of the best I've taste. Great job for all putting that spread together. Nothing fancy but everything was hot and fresh. Killer!
Did we mention how helpful Becky was? She was there late in the night and low and behold she was there the next morning. She had been called in because someone else called in sick. I'd love to have such a dedicated employee. People like her make the whole establishment shine. Stay at the Sleep inn. you'll be happy.

1 Thank Paul S
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Becky is a great asset to our hotel and I am so gald you had the chance to experience our hotel and excellent service. Safe Travels.
Greer, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Room was crowded w/furniture. Registration person was very curt, not helpful. Breakfast was okay, not great, but breakfast room attendant was lazy - more interested in serving herself waffles than helping guests. We had to ask her to please come out and get more coffee. It interrupted her eating her waffles but she did do it. She was surly. We paid top price with $20 city and state taxes added to that!!!! Outrageous. We will not be returning.

Room Tip: try a different hotel
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank 427CAC
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
It is so rare that I see a review like this that I don't know what to say. I will address your issues with my team. Especially my breakfast attendant. I get a comment about poor service is not at all normal for our Sleep Inn and Suites. Please allow me to apologize personally for your experience and assure that it is not normal. I will make sure that it does not happen again. Safe Travels.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

We were pleased with this hotel and it was easy to get around on I 40 to Big Texas Steak Ranch and the roads to Palo Duro Canyon. The room was clean and the King size bed was very comfortable. The hotel was decorated with large black & white photos of movie stars from days gone by. Our room had Marilyn Monroe and James Dean.

• 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We have a very good online reputation and I am so glad that you had a great experience. I hope you enjoyed your time in Amarillo and that you enjoyed the canyon and a good steak. Safe Travels.
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

My family, along with two other families from our church, took a weekend to go see the Texas! musical at Palo Duro Canyon State Park (I highly recommend it!).We, along with one of the other families, stayed at this hotel. We needed a less pricey place to stay without giving up cleanliness and safety. This place was a nice surprise. Easy access, place to eat right next door, although we ate at Abuelo's (not as good as Abilene, Texas' Abuelos). The rooms are a little small for four people and two double beds, but everything worked well and it was clean and quiet. Besides sleeping, and a church service in one of our rooms Sunday morning, we weren't there. My teen sons were disappointed with how small the pool was and ended up not swimming. The breakfast was great, probably the best I've had for a free hotel breakfast. Actually good enough to pay for and not be disappointed about it. Free Wi-fi pass given on check-in. Friendly staff. Parking could be better, since you have a restaurant right next door, it's hard to find a spot, and was especially so after we got in late from Texas! musical. I'd stay again, though.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, front of the building.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy that we made such a positive impression. We look forward to serving you again. Safe Travels.
Rutherford, Tennessee 38369
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Stayed at the SleepInn while on a road trip with friends, Rooms were just as we requested,
management was very helpful, the furnishings were very modern, the rooms had a great layout
and was exceptionally clean. Breakfast area was clean and spacious with good breakfast. Easy access from I-40 with an Outback Steakhouse right next door. Will definitely stay again
and recommend this hotel to anyone ...

Room Tip: We requested first floor rooms and they were very nice
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
I am so glad that you love our Sleep Inn and Suites as much as we do. We want all our guests to not just be satisfied but raving fans for our hotel. Thank you for your review. Safe Travels.
Russellville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Was going to be traveling thru Amarillo headed West and needed a place to stay close to I-40. Saw the reviews of this Sleep Inn and decided to give it a try. It was one of the lowest priced places we found on the internet in this area, so we didn't know what to expect.
This place is practically brand new!! It was excellent inside and out. A bit close to I-40, but we didn't notice the traffic noise at all. The staff was really nice, and efficient. They even had discount coupons for a restaurant next door!
The breakfast was hot and fresh, and quite a few items to choose from. Will stay there again in the future when on this trip route.

Room Tip: I suggest a room on the top floor, and on the side opposite the interstate.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
I just love to make such a great impression on a guest. My team works hard and we Thank you for your kind comments. Look forward to seeing you again soon. Safe Travels.