“Didn't stay here, but it seemed wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 73 Hotels in Amarillo
Bryan, Texas
“Didn't stay here, but it seemed wonderful!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

At 4am we were trying find a cheap hotel to crash at for a couple of hours. Our limit was $40.

We showed up here and at first was a little put off by the fact that there was no one at the front desk, but found the guy in the back working hard making breakfast. The only thing they had left was a jacuzzi suite, and were willing to give it to us for the night for only $70 (normally almost $200) as well as a late checkout. Unfortunately we had to decline because of our budget, but the lobby was beautiful, the front desk guy was nice and working hard, and the rates are very reasonable.

Especially considering that even a nearly empty motel 6 across the road wanted $80 for a normal room.

Sleep inn is by far my favorite hotel chain, and this one continues to exceed my expectations!

• Stayed July 2013
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad we made such a positive impression and you did not even stay the night with us. I hope that we have the chance to serve you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Heber Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Picked this place from the internet and becasue it is right next to the Outback Steakhouse and I-40. Stayed one night and the caught them again on the return trip. Clean and comfortable. Only problem, was that their breakfast on Sunday does not start until 0630. Didn't notice the small sign that told us that when we checked in on Satuday.....

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
I am so sorry that you were not informed about our breakfast times. My front desk team is trainined to make sure and explain that as part of the check in process. This time we obviously failed to do that. I am glad that you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us and took the time to let us know about this issue. I will remind my team so we can make sure that does not happen again. Thank you for staying with us.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The room has everything that you'll need for for some down time. Big screen TV. refrigerator microwave and a WiFi that works. The beds are very comfortable for a good nights sleep. Parking in back can accommodate larger vehicles or trailers. It also has places right next door to eat and with other choices with in walking distance. Breakfast has a lot of choices and is well stocked through out the morning.

Room Tip: The one down side is they don't allow pets.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. My team works hard every day to make sure that our guests have a great experience. Our reputation is very important to us and I am glad we were able to make a great impression. Thank you for staying with us!!
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Traveling with three kids five and under on the long trek from D/FW to Denver, my daughter and I just wanted a landing spot where the kids could swim. The pool there was small, well-kept, *empty* and just great! Being allergic to chlorine, I really appreciated the salt water! Otherwise, the hotel was very good. Nice room and bath, quite a good breakfast and friendly staff... We'll stop there again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank K S
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel an especially our salt water pool. We are very proud of our hotel and our level of service. I hope that we will have the chance to serve you again soon.
cocoa beach fl
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is newer. The room was very clean and nice. The bed was so comfortable I wanted to stay another night just to catch up on some. Nice and quiet at night. Had a room in the rear so it was away from the highway. The breakfast was better than you normally get. Located next to an Outback and Hofbrau House restaurants. Would gladly stay again.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank lousueCocoaBeachFl
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. Every guest is important to us and my team is so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Safe Travels
Ooltewah, Tennessee
Reviewed July 15, 2013

What a refreshing stay compared to the night before. Cannot say enough good things about this hotel. It was squeaky clean, lovely decorations. Spacious room, nice pool and workout rooms and a very nice breakfast. The beds were an exceptional quality and I slept like a baby. The staff (Micah by name) was informative, professional,helpfull and just all around nice. Staying at this Sleep Inn & Suites helped to determine our decision to stay at other Sleep Inns along the way.

Room Tip: I would think any room in this hotel would provide a good nights sleep.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Holly B
Thank you for such high praise. My team and I are very glad you enjoyed your time with us. I hope we see you again real soon! Safe travels.
Saginaw, Texas
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My kids and I stayed at the hotel recently. We were very pleasantly surprised at how nice the room and hotel were. It was nice to have a warm breakfast...much better than a normal continental breakfast. If we need a room in Amarillo again, we will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We were in a double queen room on the third floor, freeway side. We didn't notice the freeway n...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kim K
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for us. Our reputation is very important to us and we work hard to keep it as high as we possibly can. I hope we have the chance to serve you again in the future.