“Great”

Ranked #5 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Farmington, New Mexico
“Great”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The room i stayed in was very clean and comfy. We only stayed one night but it was excillent. The girls at the front desk were very helpful and polite. It was quiet and didnt have the funky motel smell some places have. Its interior is beautiful. My only issue is the door on my room didnt shut very well. you kinda had to fight it to get it to shut. Easy fix.. beds were comfy and clean all around 5 stars will def be staying again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your great review. I am sorry that you did have a a maintenance issue while your were with us. I will follow up and make sure that it was taken care of. I hope that we will have the chance to serve you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Micah greeted us with a warm smile and made it very easy to get our room. we had stayed here last year and knew we wanted to stay here again. the breakfast was wonderful. This hotel rates 20 on a scale of 1 to 10.

• Stayed March 2013
What can you say to a 20 on a scale of 1 to 5. It is our honor to serve you. Please visit us again when your in town.
Amarillo, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I can't remember the last time I stayed at a hotel this accomodating. Not only are the rooms wonderful, but the staff is excellent too! The manager goes above and beyond. Thank you guys, we'll be back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Brandy W
Thank you so much for your great review! We love to be of service to our guests and I hope that it shows in all that we do!! I hope we have the chance to serve you again in the future.
Lubbock
Reviewed March 4, 2013

As a platinum member of Choice Hotels I was pleasantly surprised when checking in that I had been upgraded to the accessible suite. I was just anticipating a larger room but when I walked in I was more than pleasantly surprised to find a large corner Jacuzzi tub in the corner of the room, lots of space, huge bathroom. This suite was on the back side, second floor and most excellent from every aspect. After an evening out I enjoyed relaxing in the tub, watching the larger than I have at home TV. I hope I have this experience again the next time I stay at Sleep Inn West. Great staff, clean facilities and enjoyable all the way around. I cannot rate the breakfast since I got late checkout and slept in! Definitely my favorite Amarillo lodging.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Trickstersawpix
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us!! We love to see such great comments on our hotel. We work hard each and every day to try and make our guests raving fans. I hope that we have the chance to serve you again in the future.
Tecumseh, Kansas
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Very nice hotel and the staff were remarkable. Rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet. We stayed an extra day due to the snowstorm. The manager went above and beyond to feed us lunch while we were snowbound at the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank tennis4life
I am so glad you enjoyed your captivity at the Sleep Inn and Suites!! It is truely a pleasure to have the opportunity to serve our guests in times when they really need us. Thank you for your kind review and for staying with us.
Pueblo, Colorado
Reviewed March 2, 2013

While I didn't want to be traveling in Amarillo during the great snowstorm, I was impressed the staff were on duty and very gracious during our stay. The hotel was clean and despite the weather debacle, well staffed! The room was quiet and comfortable. The beds cozy and warm. Breakfast was typical continental breakfast fare, but I was impressed that the hotel was serving real cranberry juice rather than watered down substitute. I would highly recommend this hotel for cleanliness and value!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank yvonnenco
I never want guests to be trapped in Amarillo. Since it did happen I am glad you had the chance to stay with us at the Sleep Inn and Suites. It is a pleasure to serve our guests in good times and very snowed in ones. I look forward to the chance to serve you again in the future.
Minneapolis
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We have stayed at this somewhat newer Sleep Inn before and were always completely satisfied with the facility and the staff as well as the price. This particular stay however was unique in that we were snowbound for two days at the hotel. Not only did the staff brave the blizzard to get there in the morning to feed us the complementary breakfast but the management somehow found someplace open to buy us food for lunch. They went above and beyond and we were thankful they did.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Daniel B
Trevor R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and enjoying our lovely panhandle weather. It was a real pleasure serving you. I hope that we have the chance to see you again soon.