Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amarillo College down to earth with high standards

When I called RIce University about getting my master's degree and they asked if I'd attended any... read more

Reviewed September 11, 2017
colecreekranch
Shamrock, Texas
Amarillo College-WOW

I came to learn about the Social Service program that Amarillo College started. I just fell in love... read more

Reviewed August 5, 2016
laalexander67
Lansing, Michigan

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 19, 2015

We turned up here on a Sunday afternoon. We were met by a very friendly security man who told us all about the exhibits. Unfortunately we had just missed some good exhibitions. Never mind we enjoyed seeing the students work and the permanent collection of stone artefacts.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Everything you need for a full college. You can go to a University after two year at AC (Amarillo College). You have a small town feeling and a very safe place to go to school. Their offer class for part-time, full-time and class for fun.

Date of experience: December 2012
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I attended this college in 1984 and 85. I went part time at night and worked during the day. The courses were taught by very good teachers and the college of clean and well maintained.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Is the only cheap college around with diferents kinds of programs, some of them are good and some not, the student services are not the great ones, but is ok.

Date of experience: May 2012
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I've been a student here for almost 2 years now. The professors/instructors are amazing. Helpful. They're understanding. The work load is worth the education.

Date of experience: March 2013