Hilton Garden Inn Amarillo
$99
$109
$104
HIExpress.com
Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo(Amarillo)
$110
$100
$89
All reviewsnice hotelhilton honorsshopping and restaurantswest sidecadillac ranchlobby areawould stay here againindoor pooldesk clerkhgibedsinterstateinns
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Just stayed here one night with my wife after a long day on the road. We love the Garden Inns for their style and comfort. This one is no exeption. They were very warm and friendly at the reception desk and got us into our room quickly. The bar in the lobby is opened till 11, which was a great place to unwind at.
the rooms are pretty standard for the Garden Inn - quite large, clean, stylish and with plenty amenities - including a coffee bar!
The one thing that's annoying is that they charge the weary traveler for breakfast - boo. The Hampton Inn serves free breakfast and you still score Hilton points - although the hotel is not as nice as the Garden Inn.
The area is good - lots of eat options and shopping.
Overall - if you don't mind paying for breakfast - stay here.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Spent the night here on the way to Colorado. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was nice and large. The beds were very comfortable. We are already planning to stay here again the next time we are in Amarillo.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2011

The hotel appears to be newer. Staff were friendly, breakfast was great, and the beds were comfortable. It was easy to find off I-40.

Room Tip: request quiet area of hotel -- a higher floor, facing away from interstate 40
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The hotel is a nice, clean hotel off of I-40 in Amarillo. One of the better places to stay in town. My only issue was the walls are pretty thin. I couldn't sleep until the people above me went to bed because I could hear them so well.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Caylor99
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Spent a couple of nights here with the family. When we arrived there was an older couple standing at the counter waiting to check in. After a few minutes they told me they'd been waiting for awhile and no one was around. I had to walk all the to the back of the kitchen to find a living soul. After that checkin was fine. We had breakfast once and dinner once along with a few drinks in the lobby. Prices were fine for the meals and drinks, a bit cheaper than I'm used to. Food was good every time. Room looked new even though I know it is at least ~1 year old. We'd stay here again (and in fact we will stay one more night in about a week). Our room faced the interstate so there was a little bit of road noise but it didn't other any of us. If you're sound sensitive ask for a room facing the back side of the hotel. The location is good closed to tons of restaurants and some shopping.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family