Baymont Inn & Suites Amarillo West
$120
Travelocity
$90
1,018 results
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuitswould stay againgravycerealtx
Reviewed June 28, 2010

Imagine our surprise: this little hotel on the outside looks nice but for the $62 deal, when will the other shoe drop? It didn't,... we love our room and are so impressed by this hotel, we plan to stay at another Baymont tomorrow night in Ft. Worth. The room is clean, large king-sized bed with a decent bathroom. The room is a smoking room but you wouldn't know it. It smells fresh. The bed is comfy, the pool sparkling and the entire hotel grounds clean and as good as any high-priced place. This place has free internet, complimentary breakfast and combined with a great room, great bed ... this whole package just rocks. We plan to give Baymont more of our business so long as it's always this wonderful!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2010

I got this room using Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" deal. I use Priceline for this on average 3-4 x's a month and I am always happy with the rooms I receive. My stay at the Baymont in Amarillo was one of those rare times when I feel like Priceline let me down. Advertised as a 2 star on Priceline and 2 1/2 star on a handful of other travel sites I feel that this room isn't up to par with the countless dozens of other hotel rooms I have acquired by the same means. The cleanliness was an issue(room smelled of musty body odor, stained mattress, the bathroom area needed sweeping, stained/dingy towels), as was the service at check-in(very slow, unaccommodating front staff).Although I will say the person working the front desk the following day was much more pleasant to deal with. The mattress was not only stained, but very thin and uncomfortable and the breakfast was as expected(average).

Overall I wouldn't stay here again unless I was in a pinch because I am certain there are other hotels in the same price range that have been updated more recently.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2010

The location was easy to locate and parking was good. The room was somewhat dated. The bed was old and low to the floor. The cover to the heater was broken and the light in the bathroom was out. Why didn't the maid notice that when she cleaned the bathroom? There was also a coffee or soda spill just inside the room on the tile floor. The toilet seat was loose and wobbley. I won't stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2010

This hotel was the value for the money. The first room I was given had a backed up toilet. The front desk individual quckly gave me another room. The room was basic, no frills. I have stayed at the property before and will stay again if the opportunity arrises.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2010

Had the feel of a Home-Handyman's first attempt at a room addition in the basement. things felt Low end and in need of a refresh. Walls looked dingy, mattress was worn out.

On the plus side the rates were lowest I could find in Amarillo for that night, so my expectations were met. I expected a dated worn out room. The free Breakfast was adequate, although it would be nice if the AMERICAN SERVICE industry would realize that feeding it's customers PROCESSED, chemical laden foods is going to make us all former customers. They are killing us with High Fructose Corn Syrup! They did offer Oatmeal and some fresh fruit so there were options to avoid it.

EASY enough access from I-40 and just a short drive to the Cadillac Ranch in the morning!! so LOCATION for me was IDEAL!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple