I stayed here a few times in 2004 and 2005. It was nice and a good value.They haven't put a nickel into this place since then. The hallway carpets are filthy, scuff marks on most of the doors, the bathrooms are in need of updating and the desk clerk was very complacent. She told us we were lucky to get the last room. really?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Downtown Amarillo and Restaurants Located near downtown Amarillo, Baymont Inn & Suites Amarillo hotel combines the best of convenient travel and Texas hospitality. Begin your day with hot free breakfast, then get a workout in the gym or sunny outdoor pool.Our Amarillo hotel offers easy access to local attractions and organizations like Palo Duro Canyon, Bell Helicopter and Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. We are located near the Amarillo Civic Center and Globe-News Center. We are a pet-friendly hotel. Baymont Inn & Suites Amarillo hotel is close to dozens of attractions. Soak up our Western heritage at the American Quarter Horse Association Hall of Fame and Museum, Old West Stables, Palo Duro Canyon State Park and more. Enjoy the local cultural exhibits at the Amarillo Botanical Gardens and Amarillo Museum of Art, or take in the sounds of the Amarillo Symphony. If family fun is on the agenda, try the Amarillo Zoo, Splash Amarillo Waterpark, Wonderland amusement park or Wolflin Square and Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Amarillo West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Amarillo Hotel Amarillo
- Baymont Inn And Suites Amarillo
- Baymont Inn Amarillo
- Amarillo Baymont Inn