“Best place to stay yaaaaa.....”

Days Inn Amarillo - Medical Center
Ranked #34 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This was the greatest experience I have ever had at a hotel. The room was exceptionally clean, the bathroom had plenty of towel, and the internet service was very fast. The manager was very helpful and reliable, while the staff was excellence as well. I would recommend staying at the Days Inn Med Center in Amarillo, TX.

Room Tip: Just walk in and they do the rest.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea-20202020

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Had a plumbing issue at my house therefor i had to stay in a hotel for a week. The staff was very helpful and the room was exactly what i needed. It honestly felt like a mini vacation with easy access to their indoor pool. I will use this place from now on.

Room Tip: Ask for Antonio.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jason R
Antonio M, General Manager at Days Inn Amarillo - Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our Hotel. Our team is very proud of our hotel and they work very hard to make everything seem easy. I hope that we have the chance to serve you again.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed July 11, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 2, 2013

To begin, NEVER STAY HERE, EVER!!!!!! I was in Amarillo from Albuquerque, NM for the purpose of taking the RN board examination. So, very important trip. The stay from the beginning was a nightmare. I first found myself putting my hand in the toilet to flush (as a courtesy to them...I should have left our mess in it), we had one towel between two adults. Micro-sized towels. Then when I was through studying in preparation for the most important exam. Of my life, the A/C rattled and made noise all night. Intermittently shutting off, and turning back on as it pleased. We got no sleep. Pillows are lumpy. The bathroom was dirty, with unmentionable type hairs all over the floor, and what looked to be blood on the wall, yes, BLOOD. I spoke to the "manager" the next morning. He was extremely rude and had nothing to say to compensate us for this $100 nightmare. The ads for $62 are also false. We get in our car to find that we are missing a weapon. A handgun is missing. We immediately called the office and again, they said in so many words there was nothing he could do. This "Jesse", or JC as we later found out, said there was nothing he could do. So we filed a police report, filed a report with Days Inn corporate, they later emailed that this franchisee would be responsible and to contact them....DEAD END. This company is useless and is the poorest example of customer satisfaction, quality, and over all "good people" I have ever seen. If I wanted business like this, I would have stayed in HELL.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

I am sorry about the fact we did not provide you with the level of service you expect. I assure you that what you describe is not our normal level of service either. I would like to offer my personal apology for your experience and hope that we have the chance to serve you again soon. I would love the chance to make a better impression. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.