“Clean Room, Good Bed, Excellent Breakfast”

Comfort Inn & Suites Amarillo
Ranked #17 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We like to stay at Comfort Inns, so we looked for one along I-40 in Amarillo. The outside was very clean and neat. Our room was large and clean. Separate little areas for safe, microwave and refrigerator, sofa and large table for computer, etc. and comfy bed. The breakfast was almost anything you would want: waffles, Danish, yogurt, biscuits and gravy, sausage, and all the regular breakfast items. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I am on the road a lot and this hotel was great. Front desk young man did a great job handling my reservation. The water pressure was really good and that is really hard to find in most hotels. They have a bar which is nice. Great visit.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Unfortunately my family and I were traveling for a funeral in Santa Fe, NM but we stopped at this Comfort Inn in Amarillo, TX and it was a great experince. The manager Leo was really accomodating and helpful. I'll recommend this place to family and friends.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2012

From the time that I checked in to the time I checked out of the hotel the staff and the hotel was top notch! The front desk staff went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable. The room is very spacious, comfortable and clean. And the indoor saltwater pool was a bonus! The bar "rocks"! The bartenders were every entertaining and helpful. The bartender was always attentive to my needs. I never had to ask for a drink because they already had my drink ready

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is honestly the best place to stay. I'm a traveling business man and always look forward to staying here. The whole staff is super cool! I've stayed at other hotels in Amarillo and this staff blows them away. I always feel welcomed when staying here. The salt water pool is fantastic and the bar is a great place to unwind. The bartenders are very knowlegable which is awsome because I like my Manhattan's!!! Clean, friendly, and fun! What else good your ask for! Thank You.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank imatravelingman_12
Reviewed October 3, 2012

There was a young lady that checked us in and she. Was very friendly and real fast. When I check in there was a line and she was on the ball with all the late check in's. As a frequent travelor I always hate when there is a line at the front desk, but she was on te ball. Also, I noticed there was a bar and that makes for a better stay. Like I said in the title they have a salt water pool. It is nothing less than amazing. Thanks to the staff and have a great day

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This hotel was amazing. The young man at the front desk checked us in real quick. Most hotels that I stay at seem to take forever. Also, the salt water pool was nice and warm. We haven't seen that in a comfort property before. They also have a bar and the bartender was gorgous and friendly. I recomend this place for all business travelers.