“late for christmas”

Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in Alvin
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 27, 2012

ON 12-24-12 at 2pm I walked in to place a large to go order to be picked up at 6pm on 12-24-12. Debra the assistant manager was standing at the cash register ringing up gift cards for other customers. When I placed my ordered both Debra and Hollee informed me that I would need to call back around 5pm to remind them to make my order. I found this very unusual because I was placing my large order 4 hours ahead of time. I was informed that they were very busy and may forget. At 5pm I called them and the young girl who answered the phone said that they would turn my order in. I arrive at 5:53pm to pick it up my order and it was not ready until 6:25pm which made me late for my family Christmas. Debra brought out another big order at 6:10pm and looked directly at me and said you were suppose to call us to remind us to start your order. Debra did not offer an explainition why my order was late or discount on my order. I paid $68.38 for lousy service and Debra being rude to me. I will not go back to Kelly's inf Alvin--I will drive to Pearland or League City. I have seen Debra be rude to the staff but to be rude to customers is very unprofessional.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We just love the biscuits, bacon bacon & more bacon. Mmmmm grits and don't forget that cream gravy! Eggs anyway you want them. Ham, steaks pork chops, sausage - they've got just about anything you could possibly want.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I was a Kelly's in July and again in September. Their food rocks! If you go there and you like coconut cream pie...it is sooo good.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

ordered the chicken strips last rip to alvin, the coating was tough and to salty. I have ate there in past and it was great. This last time I should have went to chili's. Also seemed to be understaffed as well. I will give it another shot next month before I take off my list.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

The breakfast was excellent. The pancakes were out of this world! Very family friendly restaurant. Large selection. Friendly service.