“stay away from the chicken”

Kelly's Country Cooking
Ranked #2 of 91 Restaurants in Alvin
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 18, 2012

ordered the chicken strips last rip to alvin, the coating was tough and to salty. I have ate there in past and it was great. This last time I should have went to chili's. Also seemed to be understaffed as well. I will give it another shot next month before I take off my list.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

The breakfast was excellent. The pancakes were out of this world! Very family friendly restaurant. Large selection. Friendly service.

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

This place has huge portions and lots of great choices! Will not let you down. Friendly staff and very accommodating to large groups. This location is best by far.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

It was really good food. The restaurant was open and clean. Waitress was very friendly. The food was fast and there was a lot!!! Plan to take some home with you or split a meal.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

We stopped in for a quick lunch. We were seated quickly our waitress was very friendly and chatty and helped us. Our meal was brought quickly and trust me when I say it was a lot of food. We split a meal and still had some left over. I will say this....right during our meal, apparently the manager thought our waitress was spending too long with customers and yelled at her across the restaurant telling her to stop chatting and get back to work. She then walked away shaking her head and mumbling under her breath. It was very unprofessional and it obviously upset our waitress. Staff should never be corrected in front of the customers. We then called the Manager over to let her know what a great waitress we had. I am not sure it helped....

1  Thank SingingGal