“Family run hamburger joint”
Review of Dairy Land

Dairy Land
Ranked #9 of 91 Restaurants in Alvin
Houston, Texas
“Family run hamburger joint”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This is one of the last places where nearly everyone who works there is a family member. They truly deliver a great burger at a reasonable price. The fries are also great. Don't forget to get an icecream and m&m shake desert.
We have just stoped by for drinks for us and deserts for the kids. I have driven into town before just to get a good burger.

Consistantly good burgers, fries, tea, and icecream deserts. Less choices, but better quality. And yes, the burgers are juicy and a little greasy, so good!

• Visited June 2012

Houston, Texas
“An Alvin tradition...”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Anyone who knows Alvin knows Dairy Land. It is a serious hole-in-the-wall hamburger joint, and my mom used to joke that they never change the grease, but I am here to tell you that you are missing out if you don't try their Tortilla Burger. Instead of a bun, they serve the burger on crispy tortillas. If you order the mild Tortilla Burger, it will have some jalapenos on it so be forewarned. Eat the Tortilla Burger there. If you take it home, the tortillas get a little bit soggy. Great crinkle cut fries! My family loves the shakes, too. I no longer live in Alvin, but I intentionally make trips to Dairy Land just for my Tortilla Burger! Good value. Fairly quick service. Beats those cheap hamburger fast food places hands down.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank letsgofamily4
Alvin, Texas
“Nice People”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Stopped here twice, once when I was walking from the parade to my home and it was hot out, got a drink and snack. Second time was to buy food for a quick dinner...The people are very nice here....The food is a little greasy but is still good.

• Visited July 2011