“Unbelievable Burrito...”
Review of Taco City

Taco City
Ranked #12 of 91 Restaurants in Alvin
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The kinds of food I like, I could eat competitively, in fact I have not lost a single bet on food so far. Well, this burrito had even me at a disadvantage. It was divided into two halves, each half gigantic, and the price of it was hilarious.

It was well balanced as I like, the chicken was accompanied by vegetables and rice, beans and sour cream. If you are hungry, even though this place may not look too fancy from the outside, the big burrito always delivers, so you have to try it!

The staff is pretty small but very efficient, I never remember waiting long for the food to come. Very pleasing.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have given multiple chances but they never get my order right, so I just quit going there. It is very disappointing.