“Bad Changes”

C Fu Yang Asian Gourmet
Ranked #47 of 95 Restaurants in Alvin
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has changed management, and is now a fast food type of establishment instead of a sit down order off the menu type. My husband and I went in after they reopened and were extremely disappointed. None of our favorite dishes were being offered, and to my shock, they did not even have Sweet and sour pork. Seriously ??? A Chinese restaurant that doesn't have Sweet & Sour pork ???
We just decided to leave, and at least half a dozen other people left at the same time, stating they would not be coming back either.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We go there far too often and the owner (a couple) is always happy to greet us! She often remembers what we like to eat/drink and sometimes even has it on the table before us! haha.

1  Thank Rachel K
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

The best Chinese cuisine in town. The service and atmosphere was excellent. Always a little nervous about ordering my favorite dish somewhere new but it was very good. Chicken lo mein.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I really do love this place..Tonight I tried something different and it was great. We got there 1 1/2 hours before closing and they did not rush us at all. Enjoyed the meal and the servers were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I have eaten here with my family many times. My kids old coloring pages are hung in the back, like so many other Alvin parents. It is a great little quiet spot to have lunch or dinner. We have also had take out several times.
The meals have never let us down. Our favorite meals are General Tso's chicken, beef and veggies, and sweet and sour chicken. Tea is always good.

you will not be let down, if you like chinese type food.

Owner is very considerate, welcomes each person and child, and watches over your meal to make sure you are never in need of anything. Same owner and cook as long as I can remember.