“Wonderful place”

Add it.
Smoothie Espresso
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Alvin
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Great tasting Smoothies made with real fruit. Also Gourmet Coffee and Frappes and Latte's. Healthy sandwiches and deserts Ice Cream, Vitamins and Herbs.
Galena, Kansas
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

My friend and I stopped in here for a break while shopping. We found the atmosphere very cozy and inviting and the young girl waiting the counter was very friendly and helpful. And we played a game of chess while drinking our shakes - which were excellent, by the way!

• Visited August 2014

Houston, Texas
“Great Frappes and Latte;s”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I really like the carmel frappe, I order the jumbo size and drink it up to pieces. Very easy to go from Wal-Mart over there too. Very nice servers too, I gave them a tip last time I was in there.

Visited December 2013
Alvin, Texas
“Staff is great and very helpful”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My daughter wanted to try espresso for the first time, the lady that worked here was very helpful in making it a good experience...Since then we go there for Frapps and Latte's the people are always friendly and they seem to enjoy working there.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank BrendaH40
“Love this place!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

The fraps are always good! Gets me going in the morning. Very friendly staff and fast! Better than SB in my opinion.