“Lisa Miller You Were The Best!”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Alvarado
Electra, Texas
“Lisa Miller You Were The Best!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This place was the best! Lisa Miller you are #1 to us. Also the other young lady that checked us in the night of 10/26/13. Lisa did a wonderful job when I called that morning on checking our reservation. It really feels so good to have someone that really cares. Our only complaint was the breakfast. It comes with the room but we had to eat somewhere else because the sausage was like rubber and the biscuits were hard. They were all cooked in the microwave. The young lady acted like she was running late. We always stay at Comfort Inns and have always enjoyed the breakfast. But we didn't care since Lisa did a great job and not just with us. I noticed she was like that with everyone. We will be back to that location when in that area. Thanks so much!

Room Tip: Just stay at this location! Quite and very clean.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I've had the pleasure of spending the last couple couple weeks at the Comfort Inn, and I couldn't have had a better stay. Teressa and her staff go out of their way to greet you every day and have accomodated us at every turn. Our crew lives in motels every week of the year and this is one of the top places we've been! You cant go wrong here, I recommend this hotel to everyone that needs a great place to stay.

Room Tip: I haven't had a bad room here
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Teressa P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. Our staff appreciate everything you wrote and would like to thank you again for staying with us. Please let us know if you need anything and hope to see you again soon.

Texas
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Check in went smoothly with friendly help. Asked for 3rd floor, but nothing was available and sure enough group of elephants stayed above us.
Decor was really nice and a great bed. There were two small thin bath towels for two of us. I used one for my shower and one for my hair, that left my husband going out to locate towels late in the evening.
The room was on the back of the hotel facing the highway, so there was a lot of road noise. We used the AC unit to drown out the traffic noise.

Room Tip: A room in the front will be quieter. The rooms on the back of the hotel are very noisy with road no...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Teressa P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your review.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed some of your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us. On the evening you checked in we did have a group on the third floor and second floor. I am so sorry about the noise level and the inconvenience of the thin bath towels. We do try to make sure our guest has a nice, clean, comfortable and friendly stay.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance satisfy your needs. Thank you again for your review and please feel free to call me.

Decatur, Texas
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This hotel is top notch, staff was most gracious, rooms are really nice and beds are comfortable. Internet on my ipad was a bit glitchy but on the mini Mac no problem. Breakfast was good and pool clean. Hot tub was not hot but nice and clean. Location is really good. Totally worth the night stay or for a lengthy visit.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your review. Your review is important to us. The hot tub is actually a whirlpool and we are so sorry we do not keep it hot. We really appreciate having you as our guest and hope to see you soon. Thank you again for staying with us and the kind review. If you need anything please let us know.

Justin, Texas
Reviewed August 20, 2013

First of all I would like to say that i stay in lots of hotels. But this one puts the icing on the cake. Small town very friendly people. The price was great. The staff was awesome. Got checked in very quick my a very sweet girl named amni very helpful. The rooms were extremely nice housekeeping did a very great job the whole stay ,made me feel like i was at home. I will be coming back to this hotel. Very nice work to the whole staff who made me feel welcome.Oh, and i cant forget the fresh hot breakfast that is made in the morning.

Room Tip: I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay close to johnson county area. You couldnt a...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I just have to share my experience with the General Manager of this hotel. I called in to make a reservation for my boyfriend who is staying at this hotel this week for a Baseball Tournament. I spoke with Teressa, she was more then helpful! She went above and beyond to help get the reservation booked. It's always nice when you have a great experience with a hotel BEFORE actually arriving! Based on the other reviews of this property, I know that my boyfriend and his son will have pleasant experience as well!
Thanks again Teressa!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sioux City, Iowa, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed here while in town for work and the place was amazing. The staff were polite and very helpfull. the room was a home away from home. Very clean and the breakfast was excellant! Even though i had a rental car i didnt need it becouse everything i needed was right across the street! I will be back for sure everytime im in town! thanks guys for the great service and relaxing atmosphere! see you soon!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Teressa P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you so very much for your kind review. The staff and I would like to thank you so much for staying with us. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and felt like you were home away from home!! We look forward to having you back soon!! Please let me know if there's anything you need.

817-783-2900
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alvarado
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Alvarado
La Quinta Inn & Suites Alvarado
Super 8 Alvarado
Super 8 Alvarado
#4 of 5 in Alvarado
Americas Best Value Inn - Midlothian / Mansfield
Quality Inn & Suites near Cleburne Conference Center
#1 of 2 in Red Oak

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!