Quality Inn
$124
$76
Value Lodge(Alpine)
$51
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
All reviewsno elevatoreggsbig bendbiscuitsroom was cleannice stayhot breakfastpool and hot tubmcdonald observatorystaying at this hotela great place to staynothing fancyin townfirst floortwo nightsenjoyed our staywould stay here again
Reviewed November 15, 2013

The overall the stay was very pleasant . The employees were friendly and helpful. However the details were a minus to the overall stay.
The cosmetic appearance in the bathroom was substandard. The Breakfast Bar was nice and appetizing, however the toaster for the bread items did not work. We needed some ice for our room and the Ice machine was out of order. They advertised free Wifi, but my laptop did operate in our room. You had to use a sharing computer in a common room.
Like I said, the overall stay was very nice, however it's the small things that do mean a lot.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
James B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay at the Best Western Alpine Classic Inn, your feedback is very important to us! I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast; we think it is one of our best features, but I am sorry to hear that you were less than please with our bathroom and that you experienced difficulty with the internet. We just changed providers, bringing in over 10 times the signal strength, this month so I am surprised that you experienced issues! As this sight provides me little information (I am not sure when or in what room you stayed) I would appreciate it if you contact me at the hotel to provide more details. I would like to ensure that we get the details right next time!

We hope to see you in the future so that you can see how your feedback helped us improve going forward!

Thanks!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

we always stay at Best Western as it is friendly, clean, good service. This one was more friendly than any other I have stayed at and the staff expecially helpful. I was having back pain and they were not only considerate but referred me to a chiropractor who adjusted my back and saved my trip. Thank you Best Western staff for your kindness ."

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
James B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you so much, Chris is awesome! Thanks for mentioning it I will definitely pass along your kind words both to him as well at to the rest of the staff. We hope we see you again, travel safe!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

This is a nice place in Apline, Tx. It is appropriately priced compared to hotels in Marfa. The suites, however, aren't really suites...they're like an extended room. So, if you're sleeping more than two people, they will seem small. WiFi is pretty weak. Other than that, it's a cozy place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike E
James B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! I am so happy to hear you call our hotel cozy, we happen to agree wholeheartedly. I am sorry the internet was less than stellar but we have just changed providers so hopefully your next stay will show the results. Also, we do have full suites (one is literally a Presidential Suite as George W. stayed there), this can be misleading as Best Western markets some of our rooms as "business suites", next time make sure you let us know your specific need and I am sure we can accommodate you. I will also see if we can get that confusion squared away on our branded website. We look forward to seeing you next trip!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Spent 3 nights here for leisure, came to explore the Davis Mountains area. Hotel was comfortable, good shower (one of my pet veeves in hotels!) good breakfast. Would have no problem staying here again. Staff was courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for the kind words, glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Both Western were A-1 Quality and we would return to them anytime. We have also stayed at the McCaren Inn in Las Vegas with the last year and plan to return there this year for the Nationa Finals Rodeo. Alpine was unique in the decor and the service and quality are top notch. Breakfast was delicious, personnel helpful, and the room was perfect..comfortable and quality. Oklahoma City was typical Best Western Quality for us. We did not eat breakfast there, but the room was perfect. Las Vegas has always been our choice at Mc Carren Inn for the National FinalsRodeo. We usually do not eat breakfast there, but it looks great. The room is always perfect!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
James B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

It was a pleasure to receive your review, the staff really appreciated the kind words during our morning meeting, and we look forward to seeing you next time!