“Just the worst.”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Alpine, Texas
“Just the worst.”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

This was truly the worst food I have ever tried to eat. Nothing tasted right. I have eaten Mexican, Tex-Mex, Southwest and everything in-between as a Texas Native, and this was NONE of the above. We would not return if the food was free.

Visited March 2012

Mesquite, TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is great!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

It doesn't look like much from the outside but the food inside is great! Both hamburgers and tex-mex plates were excellent. Tex-mex plates were beautiful, colorful, and tasty. Will definitely return if I find myself in Alpine again.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank KarenAl_TX
“Should have gotten the burger”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I was told to go here to get the best burger EVER. I was suprised to find out it was mexican food and since I love mexican food I ordered the mexican plate. It was just okay. My friends got the burgers and said they were awesome. That is the only reason I am giving it a 4.

• Visited March 2012
Irving, Texas
“Authentic texmex food and atmosphere”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

When we asked our waitress for a recommendation, she suggested the burgers, but when pressed she said the enchiladas were good. She didn't lie. I had the green chile enchiladas while my husband had the red chile ones. We both agree that they were worth the wait. This isn't fast food; this is home-made food. While I only had a tiny bite of my husband's dinner (they were too hot for me), he enjoyed them. Mine were incredible. Cash only--leave your credit cards at home.

• Visited March 2012
West, Texas
“Seriously, have a Heart Attack! (Burrito)”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Alicia's knows how to make a burrito that is comfort food to the extreme. Breakfast plates are also great, the price is right for the quantity of food too. One and ONLY ONE downside, they must make everything to order so you have to wait a long time for your order. They will take orders over the phone if you want your food quicker. Also CASH OR LOCAL CHECK ONLY!