“Pancakes were huge!”

Ranked #7 of 44 Restaurants in Alpine
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 21, 2013

According to reviews on another site, this eatery would be packed with long waits, but this wasn't the case at all for us. My family and I arrived around 9 on a Friday morning and there were only three other folks in the restaurant. The girl who took our order was sweet and helpful, and the food arrived fairly quick. My husband ordered the cowboy breakfast which consisted of bacon, eggs, potatoes, biscuit and gravy. Kiddo had a small bacon and scrambled eggs plate, just right for him. They both enjoyed the food. I ordered a short stack of blueberry pancakes (also offered were raspberry and cranberry I believe), and I'm glad I did. Not only were they very tasty and fresh, but those two pancakes were the size of my plate! We had a great meal and will certainly go again next time we visit Alpine.

3  Thank Sarah_B_Dallas

Reviewed August 12, 2013

You know that if this is where the local cowboys eat, it's good grub. Best meals, service, coffee, and fellowship in town. Period. Very reasonably priced. Bakery with monster cinnamon rolls, baked FRESH.

1  Thank notalota
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great place for breakfast or lunch. Service always friendly and efficient, large portions and good food quality.
One of my favorites when I visit Alpine.

2  Thank Flyboy180
Reviewed July 20, 2013

i was really looking forward to this bakery as i am big on the whole "bakery goods" thing...we got in there for breakfast...nice, rustic, homey dining room....basically it was 1-2 types muffins, sticky buns and huge cinnamon rolls....i had cinnamon roll/coffee...wife had sticky buns...

they were "good"...coffee was "ok"....i think i had built up my expectations a bit...but the food was good and the staff friendly...they appeared to get a lot of local traffic in there as well....all in all? very nice place...

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I just completed my survey on Judy's Bread and Breakfast. I'm not sure, but if it's different from Bread & Breakfast Bakery Café, then that survey belongs to Bread & Breakfast Bakery Café. The one I visited is across the street from the Railway Station.

1  Thank Lou P