All reviews roadside motel holiday inn stay there again mattress bend
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2016 via mobile

Rooms were great for the price. Clean and not even a hint of smoke in any of the four rooms. Very worth it if all you need is a place to sleep comfortably. Not many extras but small cozy and clean. Will probably stay there again if I ever need to spend the night in Alpine again.

Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank Daniel G
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

I can not complain, staff was wonderful didn't have one problem. Rooms are very clean and neat, I will honestly book again. Everything is near by, and very peaceful. Every morning the staff would knock on the door to see if we needed anything, they go the extra mile for the customers.

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank Ana R
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

I am very upset me and my husband and my son went on vacation To alpine and other hotels only excepted credit cards which my husband left at home we only brought cash.
Well we came to value lodge and told him we need somewhere to stay his English is poor and he was very rude and my husband forgot his wallet. And he started asking personal questions so he excepted the money so we pulled up to the room looked decent outside well our room was terrible a little fried didn't work little microwave ac unit. Not good like someone stated pillows we run down which I bring my own pillows and blankets
Well I busted out my Lysol wipes and disinfected wipes and I lifted the blankets and pillows and I seen blood on the bed. So my husband went to office the first time to get a refund we got in around 1130 at night so after I seen the blood I am not going to sleep on bed. Like that gross. So my husband went up there the second time and told the rude man I need my refund we found blood and he charged us 80$ and he said no my friend you been here for 45 mins. No we haven't we only been there for 10 mins so my husband raised his voice and said I don't want my wife and son being in this room with blood. So the rude owner said he's keeping taxes and gave my husband 50$ back so my husband came back to room and told us to pack up and leave we wanted. To just leave back home to Odessa so as we were loading up the car and I noticed the rude owner that's not nice or friendly rude tone was running towards us saying what's that he was making scudding us of stealing his terrible ugly pillows which I brought mine like I've stated I bring my own pillows and blankets so my husband said these are not yours why would we still and second we don't steal. Piece crud place And the man and my husband n I went in there and showed him where his piece of crap pillows where and he said what's the problem so my husband pointed out the blood and he said no my friend that dirt me and my wife clean beds n blankets stunk gross
So he was saying it wasn't blood yes it was and he said every hotel had stains so my husband said well I'll take pictures of each bed hotel and send the pictures to you so the mean rude man started to yell at us to leave get out He said thank you go and my husband told him no thank you it was the worst ever never again he accused us of stealing our pillows and burned us. We only stayed 10 mins cleaning a lil and impeaching the bed n blood we seen never again he kept 20 which I don't one why. We got jacked

Date of stay: July 2016
4  Thank Stephani E
Reviewed July 9, 2016

It's dated, the beds aren't great, the pillows feel like your sleeping on a dufflebag. The shoddy workmanship from upgrades was clear all over the room. While I was there I watched 2 rooms get new toilets, they were installed by a kid that looked no older than 12 and another young man wearing shower shoes, not flip flops but shower shoes. That should tell you all you need to know about the quality of the work.

Room tip: free wifi that's as fast as dial up
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank tdhat
Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

For a single or two in this case my son was joining me to go to Big Bend National Park from Weatherford Texas the room is adequate. Remember you get what you pay for in this case you get a room two beds and that's is about all. Nothing fancy but if you are in a budget then stay here. Simply for us a meeting spot place to leave one car and travel without worrying about the safety of your vehicle and have s bed to sleep in on way back from park. For those travelers who want more this is not your place to stay, again budget it meets your needs. Air conditioning is adequate, Front Desk lady was pleasant TV is Dish network and for me not easy to operate for those more tech savvy then it to will meet your expectations.

Date of stay: June 2016