“Nice patio area” 5 of 5 bubbles

Saddle Club Alpine
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Alpine
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cleburne, Texas
“Nice patio area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

We were looking for a place to unwind and enjoy a glass of wine. Eureka! We found it! Great service and a very relaxed atmosphere...

Visited July 2014

New Mexico
“Best Bloody Mary I have EVER had!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

We went here for lunch after reading the reviews and it did not disappoint! It is a very cool, charming place right in downtown. I used to live in Alpine as a little girl, so it is fun to visit. The bartender was awesome as was our server. The food was delicious, I had the hamburger special of the day and it was so good. The guys had the Epic Fries, oh YUM! My daughter in law had the chicken wraps and they were very tasty too. I had the best bloody Mary ever, I asked for it extra spicy so he muddled a fresh jalapeno in with it and the garnishes were fab. Pickled asparagus, pickled quail egg, pickled onions and jalapenos and it wasn't too thick, it was perfect. Every one had a different cocktail and they were all just delicious. Really fun, good fun, I will definitely recommend!

• Visited June 2014
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“One of a kind, friendly to all, great patio.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

We enjoyed the atmosphere at this place. We felt like a lot of guests were local. The furnishings are authentic and interesting. The food was good. Not too much, just good. A good place in a small town. We were glad we went there.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Travelartgolf
Kerrville, Texas
“Great!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great selection of beer and good food. Theme specials. Nice atmosphere. A place to relax and enjoy a cold beer. Food choices are good, too!

Visited February 2014
Cedar Park, Texas
“Reminds me of the old west”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

We ate here our first night in Alpine. The atmosphere is something right out of a John Wayne movie..fun and inviting! A good beer selection! The menu is not very big and not much to choose from. My son got the Epic Fries---EPIC! My husband and I both got the Salmon dish....It was very good but there wasn't much on the plate. A little pricey for the area and what you get but still glad we tried it. We would go back for the Epic Fries alone! :)

• Visited June 2014