“Good, juicy burger.”

Add it.
Buffalo Rose
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I upgraded to the bison burger. Juicy, tasty and hit the spot. Fries are handout, nice and salty and spoof good. Best kept secret in Alpine.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The food in this restaurant was great, but the service was really not outstanding. We ordered steaks and were very happy with the way they were cooked.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was part of a group that came into the Buffalo Rose Saloon to grab a bite to eat on our way to our final destination. From the moment we stepped into the restaurant we were not greeted just asked "how many" we said 16 and the lady told us that they could not seat us all together. I replied we did not have to sit together, she sighed and said "well I guess come in" she sat us and then came back and said "we don't have enough menus for you people so yall will have to share" as she proceeded to throw one menu per table at us. She complained we wanted to pay with more than one credit card and complained there was only herself (red/brown hair) and a young blonde girl working. I was appalled they were so resistant to serve us I wanted to leave as fast as possible!! horrible service, if you don't want to serve people, CLOSE YOUR RESTAURANT!! I WILL NEVER GO BACK AN ENCOURAGE OUT OF TOWN VISITORS TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We were told by the employees at the front desk of our hotel to eat at this restaurant next door so we tried it. When we went in it was somewhat dark and there were no other customers. When we ordered I ordered a hamburger and asked that they not give me the bun. She suggested I order the hamburger steak but failed to tell me for $6 more I would basically get the same thing with no bun. Are you kidding me!! We ran out of tea and had to get up and get our own as the dispensers were right in front of us. This expensive "hamburger" was okay but I will definitely not return to this establishment and highly recommend you not either.

1  Thank clara1kattie
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

The building is a run down little place with no windows. Once inside, locals are eating, drinking, and watching sports. I had a really good burger with hand cut fries. My buddy had grilled chicken, baked potato, and green beans. The burger was avg price but chicken was high. Unfortunately, we had a horrible waiter. No tea refills and general lack of interest in our table.