“Good buffet ! good taste !”
Review of Panda Buffet

Panda Buffet
Ranked #26 of 44 Restaurants in Alpine
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 25, 2012

surprise !in this small town had so good Chinese restaurant ,I went there to dinner with my husband ,all the food looks so fresh ,the ribs is fantastic ,salmon .fried shrimp .sushi ......yummy ,the taste a lot better than big city restaurant ,like it !the price is reasonable for the stuff value ,I will go back next time traveling here !

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Not many other choices for dinner in Alpine on this particular night, so I gave this place a try. The vegetable fried rice and the spring rolls were the high point ... other buffet choices were simply "OK," and I didn't try some of the items that I normally would enjoy because they looked very tired.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

The food was good but they were out of some stuff! Staff was friendly but the entire time we were there it sounded like the SAME song played over in over (not sure as it was in another language)!

Reviewed May 17, 2012

The free wifi was a nice surprise but this restaurant was a little on the old side. Food was decent but pricey (10 bucks for dinner buffet)

Reviewed April 14, 2012

I'm not a big Chinese food fan, but I was truly amazed at the selection of food they have there. I tried a little bit of almost everything, and all of it was a delight. The decor inside was first class as well.