“MMMMM”

Mimi's Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Home cooking...you can smell it, you can taste it...and it's served with love. - you can see that on the plate The only gripe that I had was that our server was given a big table as well as ours so she had trouble keeping our glasses filled, but the food, atmosphere and location were all perfect. The bread basket is a highlight...and the soup, OH, the soup!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Whether business guests or family friends and guests, Mimi's is where I like to take my company out to eat. Nobody has to make a decision as to what kind of food we want because Mimi's has it all and then some! I've been for lunches and dinners there, and my experiences have all been excellent and the food delicious! I love the muffins! Yummy! My favorite healthy dinner is the Salmon, and I love their salads for lunches!

The decor there is absolutely wonderful! It has so much character, and I love to look at all the treasures on the walls! It's a little bit of Tuscany, antiques, collectibles - it's just charming!

The staff is always friendly and helpful, and hats off to the chefs!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

The place needs a re-due. The same as the day they built it. Foods OK. Nothing special anymore. Used to be great. not anymore.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Great food. Great service. The waitress was friendly, and the food delivered promptly. We ate there twice!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I have tried almost everything on the breakfast menu and love it all! As a real food, and one who was brought up on authentic southern food, (my mama and grandmother can cook their butts off), I believe this is the closest I've come to home cooking outside the home. Love, love, love it!!!