“Best Margaritas and the food is great!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jalapeno's Mexican Grill
Ranked #138 of 228 Restaurants in Allen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

My family has been going to Jalapeno's for several years. We love the food and the margaritas are the best!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Not the best Mexican food I've ever had, but it's good and close to home, and the black raspberry margarita is awesome! They have a menu item that is combo fajitas (chicken and beef) with some shrimp wrapped in bacon that is very good. The only thing that ever really disappoints me is the queso, and I LOVE queso, so that probably explains why this place is not in my top 10.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My family have always considered this place our favorite restaurant and have been regulars since they opened. But not anymore. We went there Friday night. The waitress was slow taking our food order. When the food came out one order was cold..two orders were wrong. We talked to the manager about it. He replaced the order that was cold and only replaced one of the incorrect orders, which still was wrong. We went and ate it, even though we pointed out the error to him again. When the bill arrived we were somewhat surprised there was no discount of any type. we paid the bill. On the way out I said something to him about it. He then offered a free margarita! WOW. I declined . After I got outside, another customer followed me out and told me they overheard the manager call me a [--]. I went back in to ask him. He said he did not, but by the look on his face I am certain again. They lost good customers!

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Good food, good service but still the typical TEX MEX that all other TEX MEX serve

Reviewed October 2, 2010

My husband and I eat out a lot, probably more than we should. And, Mexican food is one of our favorites. I wouldn't say this place is bad, it's just average compared to our favorites. I will say if you are just looking for a quick bite to eat, there were no lines. It seems like their Margaritas are pretty popular, but we didn't have one that night. Service was good.