“Fun, but the food is only ok”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great change of pace for the younger kids. Its clean, but some of the other kids looked like they could use a wipe down with a towel.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

We like to bring our 7 year old here since it's practically across the street from our house. I do think this location is probably smaller than some of the other locations in the area, but again for us, we come for the location.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Great place to take the kids and let them run till they drop...the pizza is also good I was surprised!!!! the service was great...the young people that work there are great!!!and its clean and. my grandson and i had a blast about 2 weeks ago...I loved going there and I will be taking him there again real soon...