“Awesome!”

Ranked #43 of 225 Restaurants in Allen
Dallas, Texas
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Although finding a good slice of pizza outside of a few cities can be a tough proposition, please look no further than 5th Street Pizza. Since discovering this place a month ago, we've eaten there 3 times (2 takeouts and 1 done-in); the pizza has been consistently delicious on each occasion! We're partial to the Chicago style thin crust and calzones, but, our companions were equally impressed with their other offerings. Simply put, any place where we can get our skinny 10 year old to polish off 6 slices and want to come back for more is a winner! This is a must try in an area with few good pizza options; mangia!

Dallas
“5th Street Pizza - As good as Imo's! Taste of St Louis in DFW!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Being from Springfield MO I grew up eating Imo's pizza. I have been here in DFW for 8 years now and I had NO idea that there was a St Louis style pizza place here!! I was definitely skeptical about the pizza before we got there, I thought for sure they would miss the mark and not get anywhere close to true St. Louis style pizza. I was wrong! It is awesome!! Definitely helps me feel more at home here! And love the Missouri decor there as well. I have a friend who just moved here as well from St Louis and I sent her a message as soon as we left and she now has a favorite pizza place here as well!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank krgerman80
Plano, TX
“Real St. Louis Style Pizza”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I really like St. Louis style Pizza and I was happy to find a place that makes it. Located inside a furniture store no less! The even have toasted Ravioli I admit we did not have any of them on this trip, but next time I am in Allen, we will try them and see if they are as good as on the Hill.

I think their Pizza is better than what I remember Imo's being.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank HeadHunter11

Been to 5th Street Pizza? Share your experiences!