“The best tacos I have ever has.....”

Torchy's Tacos - Allen
Ranked #4 of 227 Restaurants in Allen
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I love Torchy's chicken fajitas tacos with poblano sauce. The chicken is grilled and tender and bursting with flavor. The taco is covered in cheeses and veggies grilled to perfection. They key for me is the poblano sauce. A cool tangy flavored sauce that goes great with chips too. $3.50 for a taco and another $3.50 for chips with poblano sauce. The tacos are bigger if you eat in rather than do carry out.

2  Thank AlexanderDelarge
There are newer reviews for Torchy's Tacos - Allen

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Love these little taco shops: Coupla bucks for a filling meal. Torchy's is a little pricier than Rusty's or Fuzzy's, but I think that they have a little more filling in their tacos. I liked the "Democrat' which was barbacoa with tomatillo sauce. On this trip, I also enjoyed a green chile pork talk. Also, their "craft" fountain drinks are great. I've had the gaucomole in the past and it is delicious. Plenty of choices for anyone. Just wish they had a location closer to home.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Disappointing open-faced tacos w/ little and greasy meat (brisket). I ordered chips and hot sauce to go w/ the disappointing taco, but they were oily and the hot sauce fairly tasteless. Over all, a loss. I was glad that it all stayed down, but I felt uncomfortable all evening. I had a good experience several months earlier but the chef must have turned over. I will not be going back.

2  Thank Jeddy D
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I love the breakfast menu! The corizo and eggs on flour tortilla is my favorite! Do not pass on the Diablo hot sauce if you like the heat! I have tried most of the menu there and it is really good stuff!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Accidentally came upon this place while running errands around town. From the moment I read the menu I was impressed: catchy funny names, ingredients and pairings that were unique. Once we got the food I was blown away by the quality. Presentation is very basic (it's a fast casual place), but it was very good. Portions are decent, flavors spot-on. Decor, and hence atmosphere, is totally Austin-eclectic, but it works for a quick meal. Good patio, not enough parking. Would com here again, but wish they were closer to Frisco.