“Now Silver Thai Cuisine, from Samui Thai”
Review of Silver Thai

Silver Thai
Ranked #102 of 233 Restaurants in Allen
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 28, 2013

When in Allen Texas, and looking for Thai food Samui Thai is the place to go......and so we did, but lo and behold the sign read Silver Thai Cuisine. We entered and everything looked the same and I asked the host about the change as there is a second Samui Thai in Plano.

In short the Allen location was sold but retained the same interior with its heavy Thai influence of Buddhas and wonderful chain curtains and cozy booths along the side and tables in the middle. We were told the food hadn't changed either.

It was lunch and my wife wasn't hungry so I only have one meal to review. I got the Ginger Chicken and a SunShine Roll. The Sunshine Roll was nothing special. The Ginger Chicken fresh taste and brightly colored veggies led me to believe that indeed the cooks, and food hasn't changed, but with one short visit and one meal its hard to say, but I hope not.

The service was fast and friendly and our waitress was on top of our needs.

So it will be worth revisiting and seeing what has or hasn't changed but its worth a trip.

Been to Silver Thai? Share your experiences!