“Delicious and enough to share!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #7 of 221 Restaurants in Allen
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Piedmont, Alabama, United States
“Delicious and enough to share!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I went to BJ's with a group of people I had just met. We needed separate checks which was not a problem with our waiter, Jake. I asked for suggestions since I had never eaten there before, and he gave me two or three based on what he had eaten and in different categories. My Ahi Tuna Salad was about the best I've ever had, with a light and not sweet dressing, which I prefer. We were seated so we could see the basketball game on TV, which we had requested if possible. I had enough salad to share with another of our party, plus some to take home and have for dinner that night! WOW! I will definitely eat there again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Donna C

Maple Shade, New Jersey
“Uncomfortable service, good food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I were always going to BJ's because we loved their food. This one is closest to our house, so we'd always go and enjoy ourselves for dinner... However, the waiters are all a bit awkward. While the food is good, the service is off-putting. One waiter and all of the hosts we've had are great, never any problems... but another waiter we gets acts very awkward and as if he couldn't care less only with our table.. because I see him being very social with the other tables.. I don't know if it's a prejudice thing or what, but it made me stop visiting because he would always be working at the time frame we're able to go. No thanks!

Visited April 2013
“Gets worse every time we visit.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

The service here has steadily declined. Tonight the 15 minute wait turned into 30. When I asked why, they said they paged us. The pager never went off and we where never more than about 10 feet from the hostess stand. They said the pagers sometimes don't work. When I asked why they didn't call us by name, the response was "stuff happens".

It is clear from observing others around us that the service in general is slow tonight.

Very disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Texas
“Nice surrounding & selections”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

This menu will please anyone. Also, I loved the seasonal beer 4 taster. I loved them all.
Will definately go back.

• Visited May 2013
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Stopped In a Few More Times”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Buffalo chicken wontons and Thai wontons are delicious quick bites. Burgers were juicy and very good in size. Half off wine Tuesdays are fantastic! Balsamic chicken very very tasty. No need to elaborate on the Pizookie- awesome! Steaks here leave something to be desired. Cuts are not very good. Steer clear of those and you will enjoy.

Visited May 2013

Been to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse? Share your experiences!