“Hidden Gem for BBQ”
Review of Bar-B-Cutie - CLOSED

Bar-B-Cutie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Description: Bar-B-Cutie in Allen is a family-friendly barbecue restaurant committed to serving high-quality barbeque, beef brisket, baby back ribs and more to the Allen, TX community. We offer a variety of BBQ catering options, daily lunch and dinner specials, activities for kids and more. So get your booty to Bar-B-Cutie TODAY!
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch and had a great tasting pulled pork sandwich. The mashed potatoes and gravy were tasty and comforting. The interior is very nice and the price was very reasonable. I forgot how much I enjoyed dining at this place.

Worthy of a return trip or someplace to take friends.

ERWhite, Public Relations Manager at Bar-B-Cutie, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for eating with us and sharing your experience at Bar-b-Cutie. We love to hear from our customers and are thankful for your business. Thanks again!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I ended up ordering the Two Step Platter with pulled pork, sausage, potato salad, and fried pickles, while my wife tried the beef brisket sandwich.

The potato salad was good, but definitely nothing to write home about. The fried pickles, on the other hand, were amazing.

The sausage had decent seasoning and a fair amount of smoke, but the sauce selections helped tremendously. The pulled pork was juicy and tender, but again the sauce definitely helped on the flavor.

I would probably go back if I was in the area, but I wouldn't make a special trip.

Read my full review: