“Great place for cocktails and casual fun”
Review of Savour - CLOSED

Savour
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Central American
Reviewed November 16, 2012

In an area of Texas where new eateries and drinkeries pop up like tulips in springtime, this little gem stands out. I was expecting another overpriced, underwhelming shiny new place. But, I was pleasantly surprised. Savour is casual, yet well appointed. It was obvious that most of the patrons were locals and that Savour is their "go-to" local establishment. The cocktail menu is creative and wonderful. The food menu is not only user friendly, but appetizing and diverse. The night my friend and I were there, bottles of wine were half price. We ordered a bottle of nice Pinot Noir and shared a shrimp pizza. The wine as great, the pizza was unusual and very tasty and the bill was only $33. A gentleman who was obviously the owner came by to check on us several times to make sure everything was to our liking. I hope this little place survives the "dog-eat-dog" restaurant world in the North Dallas area. I would really like to go back often.