“Much improved!”

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Allen
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We were disappointed during our last visit, but found the HGI rejuvenated this trip. The staff were terrific -- welcoming, eager to assist, and unfailingly pleasant (a very positive change from our experience last time).

One problem, a prior "guest" had apparently removed the light switch on the bedside light, was immediately handled with a new light. Now how (or why) someone removes a light switch is beyond me.

Equipment in the fitness center was all in working order. The major problem was that there were too many people trying to use it.

Breakfast buffet was excellent. We were interested in cold items, and they had an amazing amount of fresh fruit (melon, cantaloupe, strawberries, pineapple, grapes) plus a range of pastries, bread and muffins in addition to made-to-order items.

This is a good location for us and we were pleased to see it doing well!

Room Tip: The HGI sits just off US-75 which never stops. It's better to have a room on the back side (eas...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
HGI_AllenTX, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay and your positive feedback. We are working hard to satisfy every guest, every time. I'm happy to hear your enjoyed your stay and hope you will return soon.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I am very satified with everything about this hotel. It was clean and very comfortable. It was also very convenient to the proximity of my family that I was visiting. I will recommend it to my friends and family!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for the review. I am so happy your stay was satisfying to you. Please come back soon. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel now for 3 months weekly for business - can't beat it rooms are great, hotel staff is amazing!!! Price is spot on. If you are looking for a great hotel for a great price with a great staff look no further Hilton Garden Inn has it all in Allen, TX. BTW the breakfast is awesome as well. I would recommend to hotel to all traveling for business of leisure. Happy travels all.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback on your stay. You are very appreciated. Our team is always happy to help!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The attention to detail and level of service at this hotel was amazing. We reserved a room with a King bed and the Spa Tub. This will always be where, and in what type of room, I stay in the future when I'm in the area. My favorite hotel ever! Most friendly staff of any hotel that I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so happy to hear your recent stay was great. Our King Whirlpool Rooms are awesome-Thank you for your business and please visit again soon.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here when in town recently. It was a great deal as he used HH points. He's Diamond status, so our stay also included free breakfast. The hotel is clean and nicely decorated for a 'Garden Inn' property. While we didn't use it, there is an outdoor pool. The room was clean & spacious. I like the full length mirrored closet doors as that's where I sit to do my makeup. (I was getting ready for a special event.). Hotel is close to lots of great restaurants. We stayed a saturday & sunday night and there was plenty of parking right in front of hotel. I thought the cold water with slices of fresh fruit & (homemade?) oatmeal snack bars in the lobby were a nice touch. Overall, great property.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your business and for your loyalty to Hilton. We love our Hhonors guests. I hope you and you husband will be able to stay again soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This Gardem Inn is central to the businesses in the McKinney/Richardson area where I was visiting multiple locations. The room is comfortable and the full breakfast with made to order eggs/omeletes was a plus. The beds have a comfort select option that made sleeping very easy.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI_AllenTX, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to enjoy your breakfast with us. Our beds are the Garden Sleep System, so all guests can select their level of comfort while sleeping. Thanks for staying. Please come back soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Excellent Service and Staff! Great Pricing! The rooms are very clean and decorated well! Breakfast is made to order, all you can eat for under $10. Highly recommended hotel directly off the interstate! They don't allow pets is a drawback if you're travelling with one. Very enjoyable stay!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am happy to hear your enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing our location. I hope to see you back soon.