“Excellent Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Allen
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Excellent Service and Staff! Great Pricing! The rooms are very clean and decorated well! Breakfast is made to order, all you can eat for under $10. Highly recommended hotel directly off the interstate! They don't allow pets is a drawback if you're travelling with one. Very enjoyable stay!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI_AllenTX, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

I am happy to hear your enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing our location. I hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had another wonderful stay at another Hilton Garden Inn, this time in Allen, TX. We love to stay at this hotel chain because the staff are always friendly, helpful and professional. The room & suites are excellent and the food is outstanding. We highly recommend all Hilton Garden Inns, especially this one in Allen, TX.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us in Allen. You loyalty to our brand is so appreciated. I hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The location is great and close to many choices for shopping and eating. All staff that I encountered were very friendly and helpful. The one thing that stood out to me was the temperature throughout the property. It was freezing in certain areas downstairs, yet stifling hot and stuffy in the elevators and hallways. It really did bother me after being in 100 plus degree weather all day. Even the water seemed to be lukewarm instead of cold. The laundry room even stated that there was only warm/hot water. What is that all about? The elevators were almost unbearable because they were soo slow and hot. I couldn't wait to get out of them. They took forever too for there only being 6 floors. The room showed signs of wear and tear but overall it was clean and updated. It had a microwave and mini fridge. I was hit with a very musty smell upon opening the door for the first time, but I must've gotten used to it. Breakfast was average and thankfully I had a discounted price. I would not want to pay 9.99 for it though. Overall it is a decent property with a very nice staff. However, I think the hot and stuffy areas of the building would cause me to stay elsewhere if I'm in the area again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
HGI_AllenTX, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. I have ask our engineer to review the temperatures in the elevators and corridors. We will get this problem resolved. I have also ask our housekeeping staff to resolve any musty smells as this is not the norm. Thank you for your remarks on our staff and I do hope you will give us another opportunity. We'd love to have you back as our guest.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

One of the best front desk experiences ever. Hope you get Scarlet. We even had a two hour power outage (not due to hotel) and the staff were beyond helpful through it. (during breakfast/checkout). they took our email and sent us the final bill by email. Its right across from an outdoor shopping area very convenient for places to eat after work.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your kind remarks about your recent visit. We really appreciate you as our guest. Scarlet is a very valued team member-thanks for recognizing her!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel provides a Comfortable and Secure travel experience close to restaurants, Hwy 75, and a good in hotel restaurant. The rooms are clean and nicely furnished. King Bed comfort is excellent. The internet quality is very good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I hope you will come back soon. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I love this hotel. It's not too pricey but still feels like it is. perfect to just stay and get away :) my family and I had a great time. The staff are always so sweet and nice :) My daughter loves this place and loves to sleep in the crib. thanks again

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

You feedback on our hotel is very helpful. I am happy to know that you really enjoyed your time at our the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen. We’d love to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Very nice hotel and great locale! The staff, for the most part, were very friendly and helpful. Some of the morning people may have been having a bad day. But overall the staff was good. I also had one issue that I did not report, it was the last day of our stay, and that was that the pool was filthy. It really needed to be attended too.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. I have advised our engineer on your comments about the pool. I have also addressed your concerns about the morning staff members. I am very sorry you experienced these problems. I hope you will come back and give us another opportunity to wow you!