“really fun but a stolen club from a new set dimmed it...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of TopGolf Allen

TopGolf Allen
Ranked #2 of 19 things to do in Allen
More attraction details
Owner description: Topgolf is the premier golf entertainment complex where the competition of sport meets your favorite local hangout. Challenge your friends and family to addictive point-scoring golf games that anyone can play year-round. Score even bigger with Topgolf's extensive food and beverage menu that is sure to impress even the pickiest foodies.
Dallas, Texas
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“really fun but a stolen club from a new set dimmed it...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

it was really fun visit...food was tasty, golf was fun....environment was pleasant and comfortable, even for some not golfing....what dimmed our experience was that we left a club or a club was taken while we were there (for many hours)...it was a new set of Callaway's...and 3-irons are very difficult to find...we caled there shortly after, but no luck...its a shame really...

Visited October 2012

Orlando, Florida, United States
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Wicked fun for an event”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Got the pleasure of attending a corporate event here. It was pretty awesome. For those of you unfamiliar with this, it's like "skee-ball" golf. Each golf ball has a RFID tag in it and when it hits a target, you get a score. Several game variations, decent food, full bar service and a great wait staff make this a great time.

Visited July 2013
Frisco, Texas
“Good times!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

I am not a golfer by any means so my family had a good time laughing at my awful swing. The food and drinks were good and I had a great time. We have 2 teenagers and they especially enjoyed the DJ music at night. We'll be back.

Visited June 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun but expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I used to love it when you played per game. 20 balls is one game. Now that bays are rented per half hour, though, it's rushed. You can't take time to enjoy the food and drinks. You can't take time to properly set up your shot. What used to be a good place to practice has become bowling with golf balls.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Barbi J
Phoenix, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A blast, which there was one where I live”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Had such a great time here. I usually golf on regular courses because of the climate where I live. When someone told me about this though I was thinking to myself this would be corny. I did give it a try though and had such a blast. You get points for hitting the balls in various circular targets in a huge fields. Food and drinks are available in addition to light must to set the mood. The games weren't super expensive but can add up fast if you aren't paying attention. The initial card is also pricey but one of the individuals in my party had one so I simply played on it. Overall, I think this place is a great concept. This was the first time I visited and will definitely come back whenever I am in the area.

Visited April 2013