“Fun but expensive”
Review of TopGolf Allen

TopGolf Allen
Ranked #2 of 20 things to do in Allen
More attraction details
Owner description: Topgolf is the premier golf entertainment complex where the competition of sport meets your favorite local hangout. Challenge your friends and family to addictive point-scoring golf games that anyone can play year-round. Score even bigger with Topgolf's extensive food and beverage menu that is sure to impress even the pickiest foodies.
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I used to love it when you played per game. 20 balls is one game. Now that bays are rented per half hour, though, it's rushed. You can't take time to enjoy the food and drinks. You can't take time to properly set up your shot. What used to be a good place to practice has become bowling with golf balls.

1  Thank Barbi J

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Had such a great time here. I usually golf on regular courses because of the climate where I live. When someone told me about this though I was thinking to myself this would be corny. I did give it a try though and had such a blast. You get points for hitting the balls in various circular targets in a huge fields. Food and drinks are available in addition to light must to set the mood. The games weren't super expensive but can add up fast if you aren't paying attention. The initial card is also pricey but one of the individuals in my party had one so I simply played on it. Overall, I think this place is a great concept. This was the first time I visited and will definitely come back whenever I am in the area.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

This this a low key, rich mans way to golf. You aim your balls off the tee towards a target or just the green in general. It is packed almost all the time, even when the average person is working ( I'm a night shifter). A bit pricy, but it's innovative way to golf without all that pesky walking stuff! They serve food & drinks too.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Make sure you are on the top level in the middle for the best location. Request non-smoking section. Kids have a blast hitting from the tees and seeing thier scores. Great place. Go early to beat the crowd.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I'm not a golfer, but hubby has a ball doing this, and I enjoy watching him have fun. This is NOT a cheap date, but the drinks and food are very good....even if the volume of the music is way too high! Since we were there on a midweek, midday, visit, we asked them to turn it down a bit and they were fine about that.