“Great fast food”

Ranked #5 of 226 Restaurants in Allen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The service was great. Very friendly and no one was standing around. Very clean compared to other fast food places and the food was soo much better then we had expected

There are newer reviews for In-N-Out Burger

Reviewed February 20, 2013

fast, friendly service. they were super busy,but got us food in no time. the place is very clean even when they are busy. burgers are great.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Everytime there is a win...In and Out is on the menu for a quick celebration. The Burgers are loaded with veggies and have a great amount of wet for flavor. I enjoy the fries...mine without cheese, the celebrant gets his with cheese or animal style. You must buy a tee shirt! Every kid has one.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband and I went here last year. We thought it would be as good as CA in-and Out burgers, we were WRONG! I did not even finish my food and it took for ever to get it. WIll not be going back here for the paper thin burgers.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Our first visit to an In and Out Burger found this location undergoing renovations while still being completely open for business. The lineup to order moved pretty quickly and staff were all very cheerful and friendly. I found a spot to sit and watch the kitchen prep all the orders, which was very interesting, but it soon became apparent that the drive-thru was their main priority.
Very good burgers all prepared exactly as ordered, and a delicious milkshake were thoroughly enjoyed after our 10-12 minute wait.
I would suggest using the drive-thru and then enjoying your hot burger in the parking lot.