“Melts in your mouth”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse - CLOSED

Logan's Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed January 3, 2013

wow, this was good eating for sure. Pricing very fare. The fillet mignon I had almost melted in my mouth. Very tender & spiced just right. The peanuts are the best in the world. I could have eaten a whole bucket full. Roasted so perfectly I don't know how they do it.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

A friend and I went to Logan’s as it is fairly new in Allen TX.

We ordered the salmon and it was not cooked enough and tasted really funny. I decided to send it back and the waiter called over the manager.

The manager came over and actually argued with me that the fish was fresh and tasted fine.

I was astonished and speechless and bowed my head and never said another word.

After talking for 5 minutes he said well if you really don’t like it I can order you something else. He did.

I won’t go back to that Logan’s or any other Logan’s restaurant.

With so many good restaurants in the area how can they expect to stay in business with this kind of management? They won’t.

The food is just not that great.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

We are regulars of Texas Roadhouse and saw coupons for Logan's. As soon as we entered the restaurant we knew why they were couponing. The menu and food quality is just OK. The steaks are close but the sides are not nearly as well prepared as they are at Texas Roadhouse. Also, we found the service lacking - uninformed and slow. We'll never be back, no matter how much they discount.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Can usually get in without much of a wait. Concept is similar to Texas Roadhouse (peanuts, etc.) and food is about the same. Signing up for their frequent diner program will provide a fairly steady stream of promotional coupons, etc. which makes this a value.

Ate there yesterday and all was good except my salad had a lot of water in the bowl - literally, the salad was floating. I think whoever prepared it did not drain the lettuce after washing it. I told the waiter and he apologized and offered to bring another one but I had already eaten it. I think that's about the only problem we've ever had there. Overall, very pleased with the experience.

Reviewed June 12, 2011

I've been to a few other Logan's Roadhouse, but this is my favorite! Had the filet, veggie skewers, and loaded baked potato. The filet melted in my mouth. I would make sure to save room for dessert. The brownie sundae was a perfect ending. Service is great, the staff is friendly and they make you feel like you are a guest in their home.