“Good food”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse - CLOSED

Logan's Roadhouse
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Allen, Texas
“Good food”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Can usually get in without much of a wait. Concept is similar to Texas Roadhouse (peanuts, etc.) and food is about the same. Signing up for their frequent diner program will provide a fairly steady stream of promotional coupons, etc. which makes this a value.

Ate there yesterday and all was good except my salad had a lot of water in the bowl - literally, the salad was floating. I think whoever prepared it did not drain the lettuce after washing it. I told the waiter and he apologized and offered to bring another one but I had already eaten it. I think that's about the only problem we've ever had there. Overall, very pleased with the experience.

Visited December 2011

“Great food and great service!”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

I've been to a few other Logan's Roadhouse, but this is my favorite! Had the filet, veggie skewers, and loaded baked potato. The filet melted in my mouth. I would make sure to save room for dessert. The brownie sundae was a perfect ending. Service is great, the staff is friendly and they make you feel like you are a guest in their home.

Dallas, Texas
1,727 restaurant reviews
“New Logan's In Allen”
Reviewed May 6, 2011

This is a new Logan's located in the new business development just off Interstate 75. Plenty of free parking on the lot. There are many specials, so read the menu thoroughly. This location has free peanuts in the shell and you can still drop the shells on the floor. We opted for prime rib which is on the menu after 4PM on week ends. The meat was not all that great and the cooking on one prime rib was not acceptable so it went back. We ordered the prime rib medium well and one of the two delivered to our table was closer to rare. They just cooked the one a little more rather than providing a new prime rib. I fond this unacceptable as it took almost 12 minutes to get the meat back. I sat there like a dummy waiting for my partner to be served. the manager came by to ask us how things were but that did not speed up the process. The baked sweet potato was very good. The salad served had some brown spots on the lettuce , an indication the restaurant has the lettuce too long or it came to them in that condition. While the experience was not all that great we will more than likely go back to see if there have been improvements. The prices are very good. This place is a a little noisy inside so don't expect a quite dining experience.

• Visited April 2011