“Homewood Suites Allen” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Allen
Abilene, Texas
“Homewood Suites Allen”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The hotel is in a very good location, one exit down from the Allen event center. The breakfast had a lot to choose from and their staff was very friendly. The rooms were very big and the showers were good. The only issue I had was that the beds were rock hard, you would think they would have a pillowtop bed but instead it was hard and difficult to sleep on.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank BGSU1999
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas/Allen, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and many thanks for the great feedback! Should there be anything we can do to make future stays more comfortable - including looking into softer bedding options - please do not hesitate to let me or my team know. We will always do our best to accommodate you, and we want all of our guests to enjoy every part of their stay with us!

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Gayle Wilkinson
General Manager, Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Extremely happy to have stayed here. Good service and facilities and the quality of food provided is also good.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas/Allen, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thanks very much for the great feedback, and my team and I are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Sincerely
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is a fantastic place to stay. The property is beautiful and the staff is exceptional. They took wonderful care of my family. The rooms are large and very tastefully decorated. My husband loved the flat screen tvs. My kids loved the pool and the sports court. I loved the nearby shopping and dining. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
We are delighted to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate you choosing our hotel. Our Sport Court and pool are always a big hit with our guests, and are bound to become even more popular with the warmer weather. It's always nice to hear when guests of all ages enjoy their stay with us!

Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Coweta, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed at this property on the way to our cruise vacation. We usually stay at the hotel by the Mall but decided this would be a change. We arrived and only to discover that there were several basketball teams staying there also. We went to our room and could not believe how quiet and comfortable. We expected to hear the kids who were also staying there but didn't even know they were there except when we left our room. We were on the ground floor in the back of the property, which was nice. We did encounter the teams the next morning at breakfast, but the ladies should be commended for keeping all the food filled. We didn't find a place to sit, so took food back to our room which was nice.
All in all it was a wonderful stay and the people in charge were great. We will be staying here again! Clean, huge room and quiet!

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor if available near the back of property are nice and quiet and there is a d...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you very much for the great review, and we hope you also enjoyed your cruise! I'm glad you found your stay with us to be quiet and comfortable, as it sounds like your visit coincided with a particularly busy time. While I'm sorry to hear there was not enough seating at breakfast, I'm glad the food was continually replenished, as we want all of our guests to enjoy a full, hot breakfast.

Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Mustang, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend stay. The rooms are very nice and spotless. The staff is very professional, friendly, and helpful. The hotel is in a good location and is close to shopping and dining areas. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank S B
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas/Allen, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thanks for the great review, and I'm glad you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us. My team and I work hard to ensure every guest enjoys their stay, so reviews like this are very rewarding, and appreciated.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!

San Ramon, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

The accommodation were wonderful. I was able to get a much needed rest and felt like I was at home. All I needed was available and if not right at hand the staff was willing to be of assistance. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Great experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Margaret W
We're so glad you had a great experience with us, and so appreciate you posting your review on TripAdvisor! Glad to hear you were able to get some much-needed rest during your stay, and that my team was able to assist you as needed.

Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

A beautiful hotel, with the convenience of a full hot breakfast in the morning, a mini conveniene store for sundries, and a full hot dinner in the evening complete with complimentary wine and beer. You would expect the normal 'Continenal' breakfast when meals are included - not so - the scrambled eggs or egg souffle type dishes served each morning were delicious, accompanied by a featured side meat, freshly made waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, hot & cold cereals and many more items to choose from to start your day. The coffe was excellent. If you didn't find something to suit you at the breakfast buffet, you're too darn picky! The dinners were lovely, well thought out menus, and while the entree may have been something that not everyone would enjoy - it was still nicely presented. Truth be told, after a long grueling day in class I truly looked forward to hitting the sack when I returned to the hotel. I slept much better than at home - I'd love to know where you get your bedding - the pillows were exceptional and I never woke up with a back ache and was ready to start my day refreshed. Wonderful staff. If I had to pick a 'problem' our group got back and were enjoying the wine after a tough day and got 'cut off', but I'm sure she wanted to go home too! Other than that. . . Awesome stay and would highly recommend this hotel! Stetsons off to Homewood Suites Dallas/Allen! You guys are terrific!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank JeanNeal8845
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas/Allen, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
What terrific feedback! Thanks very much for your thorough comments, and my team and I are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us!

So glad you enjoyed our breakfasts and dinners; we work hard to go beyond the standard offering and provide our guests with fare that's both delicious and offers some variety - including our coffee!

A comfortable, soft and clean bed is just the thing after a long day, and I'm glad you enjoyed your suite accommodations. As for a Homewood sleep experience in your own home, please feel free to call the hotel to learn more about purchasing Homewood Suites bedding, as there is a consumer line of Homewood products available.

Many thanks again for the great review, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

General Manager, Homewood Suites Dallas/Allen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Allen
Hampton Inn and Suites - Dallas Allen
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Allen North - Event Center
Courtyard Dallas Allen at the John Q. Hammons Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Allen at The Village
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco

Been to Homewood Suites Dallas/Allen? Share your experiences!