“WOW and so close to US 75 with easy on and off”

Allen Premium Outlets
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Allen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Allen Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the area. Located north of Dallas, you're sure to find impressive savings of 25% to 65% all year round. Local Shop & Stay packages are available.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is really a review of this area of Allen Texas. The Allen Premium Outlets are great, please go on-line and see the brands offered to develop your shopping strategy. It just depends on what you are looking for on a personal or gift basis, and your budget. But there is something for everyone in the Outlets. We do recommend that you include the Columbia, Cole Haan, Coach, Nike in your strategy.

But there is more. Across the highway is the Villages of Allen and Fairview. Both offer interesting and different shopping experiences. Because of the economy some shops and restaurants come and go, but interesting on both sides of Stacy Road. We recommend Logan's for Happy Hours and casual dining, In and Out burger for one the go, Wholefoods has an very interesting set of options not only for groceries, but for take out food with a nice place to eat in or just outside the store. Upscale? Well check out Gloria's and La Duni both wonderful options, figure on $50 per person at these places.

And then there is the rest of Allen Texas. Yes we live here which means we don't have to drive far to take advantage of the shopping or food. But there are many other great places to shop in Allen, get a bit to eat (La Finca - Mexican is one great example), and you can even get your hair cut, your car oiled and fixed, and care/hospitals. And of course a great ISD keeping up with the educational needs of the community.

1  Thank Love-bob
There are newer reviews for Allen Premium Outlets

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Fun place to spend time with friends lots of store to shop.
Easy to get to . They do need more places to eat the food
court leaves a lot to be desired.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The Allen Outlet Mall features a lot of designer stores (Kenneth Cole, Ralph Lauren, MK, BCBG, Ann Taylor, Adidas, Nike, Brooks Brothers and more) with an with a ton of discounts. Don't forget to pick up a coupon book at the main office before starting your shopping adventure!! I gave the mall a very good review in lieu of an excellent review due to dining options, and children's stores. The mall only features fast food options. Allen Outlet Mall features several children's clothing stores, but I didn't see any children's toy stores. This is very important when trying to shop with a smaller child. I would have shopped longer, but it was raining outside. This mall does not feature awnings.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This outlet has many stores and most are larger and have a great selection of merchandise. My only complaint is that the mall is very spread out and requires more walking than most outlet malls.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

You get great prices and service here so what more can you ask? This is my first visit to a Caoch outlet store in the US and boy! My friends were not exaggerating about the fantastically low prices at such stores. Armed with a shopping list I strode into the store on a Sunday. After a cursory glance at the posted prices, I thought they were okay but not exactly the great low prices I've heard so much about. Then I heard a fellow shopper asking one of the associates whether the posted prices are final prices or more discounts apply. When I heard that first they take 30% off and then a further 50% off before adding the 8.25% sales tax, I was sold. Furthermore, there was this cheery and helpful associate (could be Marilyn? or was it Patty?) who made my shopping a real joy. Once I give her a rough spec, she brought the bags to me. And when there were flaws, she was quick to go get me a perfect piece from the stockroom. And when I was doubtful whether I could cram all 6 bags into my suitcase, she showed me how they could be folded up. Boy! If Coach retains such outstanding associates, they are going to sell truckloads of stuff. I was not too bothered about the made-for-outlet bags which did not come with a dust bag and I was lucky to pick up a full black leather Madison for S$254 - you'll never get this for a million years in Singapore. Lucky that Allen Mall and where I live in Singapore is just 24 hours of travel time else I can see myself becoming a real Coach at Allen junkie. Guys, there are lots going for you at the Coach Men's too. Go check it out.