“Outstanding”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 226 Restaurants in Allen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Indulge in an authentic Italian dining experience right here in Texas when you walk through the front doors of BRIO Tuscan Grille's Allen, Texas location. Enjoy a tender, juicy steak and a selection of succulent seafood alongside a glass of the perfect wine. Spend a wonderful evening in the company of friends and family in a chic atmosphere complete with fantastic service. It's all right here waiting for you when you dine with us at BRIO Tuscan Grille tonight! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed October 16, 2013

An outstanding choice for almost anything on the menu. A little on the pricey side but well worth every penny. The pork chops are absolutely phenomenal, marinated for a couple days and grilled to perfection. The atmosphere is excellent and the service is very good.

1  Thank Allen_TXNzlover
There are newer reviews for BRIO Tuscan Grille

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We were seated at scratched table with no cloth, this is a high volume, fast through-put restaurant.

The waiting was in your face all the time, I felt almost as though I had as much conversation with the waiter as I had with my companion in the short time the meal took.

The rapid cadence of the whole thing was particularly disappointing, we were still discussing which wine to choose when we realized we were already finishing the first course while still drinking aperitifs. It was clear that we had missed our opportunity to order wine a have started it before the main course, so we gave up on wine.

Not only were plates removed while others were still eating but even while the diners last mouthful was still being chewed. Unasked, the check was delivered along with an ordered cheesecake, which came as surprise as I hadn’t even considered finishing eating and drinking at that point.

Some of this hustling along may be common practice in many US restaurants but it is not at all Italian.

The food lacked finesse, with little thought to presentation but was competently cooked.

The price matched our expectations when we booked but was overpriced for the experience delivered.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Had the opportunity to drop in Brio in Allen for a Sunday brunch. It was fantastic! I had the BRIO's Omelet Del Giorno, which was the chefs daily omelet special. Had spinach, mushrooms, sausage, and more. The potatoes where also awesome, chunky cut then fried crispy.....good enough to make you slap your momma! My wife had Frittata Al Forno, a combination of egg and pasta cooked in a skillet then cut into four and served. It was very light, much more than what I had. We also ordered a single crab cake. We searched all over Dallas for where to go, and couldn't have been more pleased. Was also able to sit outside on the patio. I couldn't recommend this place more......you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I think that they can be a little pricy, but overall it is worth it. I really do like there food. There staff is mostly friendly but every once in a while you get a grumpy one.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I ate at the bar. Service was very attentive, but the bartender told me they would get busy in about an hour as I went at 5 PM.

I had the Chicken Under The Brick With vegetables, mashed potatoes and mushroom Marsala sauce ($19.15). It was cooked well and the grilled vegetables were very tasty. A substantial serving of mashed potatoes. The meal was as I expected.

They serve what appears to be wafer thin bread topped with herbs in their bread basket. I really enjoy these.

Several months ago I went and had a dish I think was better tasting, or the sauce was. I'm not sure but I believe it was the Chicken Milanese - Crispy Romano chicken with herb pasta, fresh Mozzarella and housemade Pomodoro sauce ($18.95).

I also tried one of their specialty martini's as it was Wednesday night and they were $5. A nice change from what I normally drink.

If you sign up for their e-mails, you'll get a free meal e-mail for your birthday.

Been to BRIO Tuscan Grille? Share your experiences!