“As expected”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 242 Restaurants in Allen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Indulge in an authentic Italian dining experience right here in Texas when you walk through the front doors of BRIO Tuscan Grille's Allen, Texas location. Enjoy a tender, juicy steak and a selection of succulent seafood alongside a glass of the perfect wine. Spend a wonderful evening in the company of friends and family in a chic atmosphere complete with fantastic service. It's all right here waiting for you when you dine with us at BRIO Tuscan Grille tonight! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed October 30, 2012

the food and service were exemplary. This is definitely a case of "you get what you pay for." My wife and I visited this on date night and it's a terrific restaurant. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Me and my girlfriend visit Brio once a month... we travel nearly 3 hours just to eat there. Their service is the best there is and their crab cakes are THE BOMB. Great service, great atmosphere we couldn't ask for more. Im usually really picky about where we eat but I can say is that this place has gained a customer for a lifetime.

1  Thank Angel C
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is a great place for a nice meal. Not to fussy, not to casual. Great Bar menu too

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Calamari all breading, fried in old oil, salad was very good, bread plate good, waitress never refilled water or came back to check, waited forever for bill.

1  Thank Valentine209
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I have dined at brios more than once...My husband and i dined in Allen for our Anniversay!!!!..Again!!! absolutely!!! great service!! the food we ordered were the Grilled Pork Chops! UMmmmmLalalalalal, I also had a warm bowl of Lobster Bisq Soup!!!! I server was Great!!.I have also visited the bar for Happy hour!!! bartenders are serious aby their job...they work the bar as a team...I have never been dissappointed!!!! the dress attire for women is sexy casual blouse with nice jeans or slacks, a simple little black dress, guys casual jeans sort of new york style. dress how you feel...Great kids menu!! and the balcony view is offfffffffff the chart!!! check it out.

Been to BRIO Tuscan Grille? Share your experiences!